TWENTY EIGHT

||28|| SCHOOL DIDN'T PREPARE THEM FOR TESTS LIFE GIVES

___

MORNING CAME BY QUICKER THEN AURORA COULD IMAGINE AS SHE STIRRED AWAKE. The warm body next to her cling onto her tightly as she tried to pull away. "Draco." She laughed quietly as she rubbed her eyes.

"We have to get up before otherwise we'll be late for our exams." She muttered as he groaned.

"No."he said firmly, his deep and raspy morning voice sending butterflies down her stomach. "We'll skip those. We hardly need them anyway."

"Why's that?" Aurora asked, tracing pattern on his forearms, her fingers tracing the veins as well.

Draco peaked open with one eye, "Because we're rich."

Aurora scoffed and threw his hand aside, "Goodbye." She said playfully as she pried his arms off of her and stood up. Draco whined and pulled the covers up dramatically.

"You'd favor those exams over me?"

Aurora rolled her eyes, "Good lord you crybaby Malfoy. I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of you." She said with a smile as she rummaged around for some clothes and a towel.

"Because not everyone knows me the way you do and I'd like to keep it that way. I have a reputation to uphold." He muttered, only half meaning it as he stood up. "I'm going to head to my bloody dorm and hope Blaise isn't hosting a sleepover with Hufflepuff girls."

Aurora frowned, "I thought you liked them."

He strentched slightly, his shirt riding up and exposing a patch of skin along with a happy trail. Aurora looked away as he chuckled, "I do like them, just not when they leave their clothes on my bed. Polyester? Fucking ridiculous."

"I'll see you at the exams then." She said, standing up and pecking his lips only for him to bring her closer by placing his hands on her bottom and rubbing his thumb on the satin fabric.

"Alright. When will we let Potter and the other idiots in on the idea?" He asked as Aurora shrugged.

"Pretty sure Sirius wrote them already-but I don't care. I know they want me to be happy and they'll understand that this is been oficial to both parties."

Draco placed a kiss on her forehead, "I love when you get bossy." He muttered as he brushed her hair aside, "It makes it all the easier for me to put you in your place."

Aurora's breathing slowed as she felt her body go hot, "Exams-go." She panted slightly, flustered as he chuckled and grabbed his stuff before sending her one last wink and leaving.

Aurora let out a shaky breath as she quickly went into the bathroom and began to do her routine. As soon as she was done she heard a knock on her door. Aurora opened it and called for Draco when the twins, Harry, Ron and Hermione stormed in.