FIFITY

___

___

DRACO AWOKE WITH A JOLT, A BEAD OF SWEAT TRICKLING DOWN HIS FACE AS HE HEARD THE SOFT CRIES OF TEDDY LUPIN MALFOY. He stood up, wiping his dry tears as he made his way over to the nursery.

Teddy Lupin smiled when he saw the pale man, his hand reaching out for him as he giggled, almost amused at his adopted father's messy hair and tired grin. "Hey Ted." He muttered as he reached down and lifted him up.

"I was just on my way to give him a bottle," A soft voice behind him said. Draco turned and faced her.

There Aurora stood in a silk green lace gown and her robe, her long brown hair trickling down like a cascade of chocolate complimenting her pale and silky complexion as the moon shone on her from the open curtains.

"I didn't want to wake you," she then added as she walked over. Teddy gleamed at the sight of her and moved to try and be held by her. Draco chuckled and handed the baby to her before she fed him with the bottle.

"I wouldn't have minded if you did." He whispered, looking down and seeing the baby's eyes close slowly as she rocked him in her arms.

Aurora gave him a dimpled grin, "After the night we had I would have imagined you would want to sleep in." She said with a cheeky smirk.

He smirked in return, wrapped his arms from behind her as the two looked out into their estate, Teddy sleeping in her arms. He placed his face in the crook of her neck, his hair tickling her neck and ears.

"I had the dream again." He muttered, his eyes glazing over again as she furrowed her eyebrows and turned to face him.

"I'm here, Draco. I'm not going anywhere." She reassured, her hand grazing his cheek.

"But you did," he replied, "You did leave and then-"

"I came back, for you." She whispered, leaning up to kiss him before she set the baby back into his golden crib. "I'll always come back for you."

He nodded, wrapping his arms around her, "Did you imagine this is where we would be? Parents to Ted Lupin and living in the Lexington manor?"

Aurora bit her lip, "No..." she dragged out as she wrapped her arms around his neck and rocked them slightly, "But I wouldn't change it for all the galleons in the world."

He smiled, unexpectedly leaning down and gripping her thoughts before carrying her up, "Aurora, you own me." He muttered, his lips hovering over hers as he walked them back to their room.

Aurora reached for her lace string in her back, holding her dress together before she pulled it and her dress fell. "All of you?" Aurora asked, her voice low and seductive as he laid her on the bed gently, her back arching slightly as the cold satin fabrics touched her skin.

"All of me," he replied, "I worship you Aurora Marie, and I will do it until the sun goes dark..."

He grabbed her arm, peppering it with light kisses, "I'll do it until the sea goes dry..."

A soft moan escaped her lips as he made his way down to her chest, "And the stars stop shinning." He promised before finally kissing her lips as her legs clenched against his waist.

"Take me, now," Aurora whispered, her chocolate ringed eyes, littered with a hint of gold and green-a piece of him in everything she sees, widened with lust and need to feel closer to him than ever.

Draco had touched her in a way she never could have imagined, their bodies molded together like two broken pieces-victims of war, violence and prejudices. Her soft sounds were songs of love as his fingers played her like an instrument.

They belonged together.

And now they were.