THIRTY NINE

||39|| LEXINGTON INHERITANCE

||39||  LEXINGTON INHERITANCE

___

It was bright and early when Aurora grabbed the sheets and brought them up so she could stand up. A small knock on the door made her jump slightly. She made sure Draco was covered and she was as well.

"Come in!"

Roxy peaked her head in, "I'm sorry to intrude Lady Aurora, breakfast is ready downstairs." She said as Aurora smiled.

"Thank you Roxy, we'll be down shortly." Aurora said, blushing as the door closed and locked. Draco groaned and covered his face with the duvet.

"How the hell did we do all that and you still get up early?"

Aurora rolled her eyes and tossed him some clothes, "Come on let's shower, Roxy and Phillip made breakfast." She said as she kissed his forehead.

Draco's ears perked you at the mention of the showed. Aurora smirked, "Hands to yourself Malfoy. I had to take some tonic to appear somewhat alive." She said as she looked in the mirror and saw the marks all over her body, "I am still recovering."

"Just say you loved it and move on." He sassed making her laugh as they walked to the bathroom. After an innocent and playful shower they made their way downstairs.

Aurora wore a leather skirt and a white collared shirt tucked in before grabbing her usual stockings and boots. Her necklace and rings adoring her delicate hands while her hair remained in its natural loose curls.

Draco thought she looked stunning.

He wore his black slacks, black dress shoes and a black button up with his usual rings and his hair styled perfectly.

Aurora thought he looked handsome.

The two enjoyed breakfast together as Draco read a book. He couldn't help but glance over at her and sighed, "What's troubling your pretty little mind?"

"I was thinking..." Aurora started as Draco put down his book and looked up at her, "Fuck no."

"You haven't even let me finish!" Aurora said, trying it to smile, "I was thinking we could go into the muggle city for a bit. You know...walk around and stuff."

He frowned, "We can't be seen together. Wizards folks already have me pinned as a death eater." He muttered, feeling self conscious about the mark on his arm. The two of them liked to pretend it wasn't there. Had it been a different, more willing, tattoo she would have thought it was hot.

She sighed, "I know." She whispered, "Maybe some other time."

There was a knock on the door and she immediately stood up, "That would be the financer." She muttered, excusing herself before making her way to the door.