TWENTY FIVE

||25|| BLONDE HEADED SNITCH

___

THE TRAIN RIDE TO HOGWARTS WAS RATHER CHAOTIC. Sirius was a dog and Remus was an old aged man so that they could send Harry off.

Aurora admired their determination and felt a pang of jealousy as she watched them but pushed it aside. She was happy for him. She also couldn't helo but feel crossed with Grayson who wanted nothing to do with her.

Absolutely nothing.

For what reason? That remained unknown.

She brunette girl in her robes and uniform couldn't help but look around, hoping to see him as she clenched her trunk. A second later she spotted him leaving his mother Narcissa who caught Aurora's eye.

Train ride later they all arrived back at the school.

"Guys! Hagrid is back." Hermione said, bringing her out of her thoughts as they all ran down to his shed. When they were about to go in they saw the pink suit on Umbridge and immediately hid.

"If I were you, I wouldn't even unpack!" She said before coming out of the shed.

Aurora frowned, "Wonder what that was about..." she mumbled, wondering what it would be like to look inside the woman's head.

"Alright kids come in." Hagrid said from the inside as they all sheepishly walked in.

"Hello." Ron said as they all took a seat at his table. "Merry Christmas?"

Hagrid then went on to explain the fact that he was sent on a top secret mission from Dumbledore to recruit giants but death eaters got to them first. Everyone was gearing up for the war that Aurora was starting to feel a little uneasy.

A couple days after that, the meetings with the other students in the RoR began again and they were all learning the Patronus spell. It was complicated but durable and highly effective in combat.

They all had to be much more careful with their meetings because Umbridge was adding a new inquisition onto the wall every minute. What made Aurora even more upset was the squad but as promised she stayed away from that, she had to.

"Focus Freddie." Aurora said as she stood on her tippy toes to correct his wand. "Don't fling it to hard."

She then moved on to Neville who seemed to be struggling, "Hey-don't get frustrated. It's fine okay? Let me walk you through it." She said as she grabbed his hand.