TWELVE

|12| DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

___

THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR WAS APPROACHING AND AURORA GREW MORE AND MORE NERVOUS OF THE LAST CHALLENGE. Draco had been insanely kind to Aurora, of course he had his dramatic and cruel moments where his anger got the best of him, but she didn't care.

Everyone had stopped asking about the wand after Draco threatened them because of it.

"Any of you ask or even utter the name of that wand, you'll be regretting it for the rest of your pathetic lives." He threatened as his friends stood behind them to help intimidate.

And it worked.

Nobody asked questions. His little plan to seperate or make Cedric jealous worked at first, but one of Hufflepuff most known traits is patience. And man, he had that two times.

So naturally he gave up.

The last thing he wanted to see was Aurora heartbroken. Nature would take its on course, he knew it. Deep down he knew they weren't mean for eachother and if they weren't...then he would become a firm believer of the phrase:

'

Make your own destiny.

'

Which of course sounded a It cheesy but it applied to him and therefore it was going to remain in his pocket. Until he needs the phrase, we're destined to be together. It all really depends on the situation.

Aurora woke up the day of, the air in her bedroom different as she went towards her bathroom. Once she was ready for the day and had done her stuff she walked out and saw Draco along with Cassie.

"Good morning." She said awkwardly as she walked over to grab a light snack.

"Good morning." Cassie said as she drank something, "How's your morning going?"

Auroa shrugged, "It's um...going." She said as she gave Draco a strange look and slowly walked back into her room. If Draco had a girl over, he was quiet about it because he spelled his room.

But Aurora never knew he'd have her for breakfast either. And the thought of the two made her a upset. She groaned into her pillow before grabbing her robes and heading outside her room. "I'm off to Hogsmead for chocolate frogs...maybe some liquid courage with Grayson." She said as she tied her robe. "You're welcome to join me." Aurora said, intending for the invitation to be for Draco.

"We'd love to come." Cassie replied, a smirk forming on her face as Aurora let out a small laugh.

"Great..."