SIX

|6| ' TAKE ME HOME, TAKE ME HOME WHERE I BELONG '

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

___

DESPITE AURORA'S EFFORTS TO TALK TO DRACO, HE AVOIDED HER WHENEVER HE COULD. He would walk the opposite way, telling his minions to keep her away, or burst in anger before insulting her ending in her feelings hurt.

He wanted nothing to do with her anymore.

Aurora woke up with no motivation on the day the ball took place. But she stood up and got ready for her day because Harry didn't deserve that. A knock on her door brought her out if her thoughts as she rushed to see if it was Draco-even though he'd never knock-and saw Hermione with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hello! May I come in?" She asked as Aurora moved aside .

"Of course, excuse the mess." Aurora sniffled as she rubbed her forehead. "I didn't get the chance to find a dress and now I'm panicking." She laughed softly.

Hermione shook her head, "Don't stress on it. I'll help you and..." Hermione recognized the lack of motivation and depressive state her fellow Gryffindor might have been in before she arrived, making her a tad bit upset.

Aurora protested to Hermione wanting to help, but she insisted making Aurora feel warm inside. She never had a female friend. It had always been her and Draco, Grayson came along later.

"Fine," Aurora sighed as she picked some things up, "Only if you let me repay you by doing your hair? I'd love to curl it!" She said as Hermione nodded.

"Deal." She smiled and the two girls got to work.

Class had been canceled that day and the teachers were beyond thankful they would take half a day off. After the girls finished, Aurora sat Hermione down and began to work on her hair.

Aurora started with loose curls and then pinned her hair up as Hermione described her dress. Aurora couldn't help but panic a little more as she thought about what to wear. She would always just wear one she had but she wanted a new one.

And there was little to no time.

"You're not what I expected." Hermione said, breaking the silence as Aurora asked, "How so?"

"I thought you'd be like..." Hermione struggled to find a word.

"A rude and cruel blood freak?" Aurora offered, "No I'm a lot of things but I don't judge based on blood. There is no such thing as impure blood. I get why you would think that, I am best friends with Draco Malfoy."

Hermione cringed a little, "I didn't mean-"

Aurora laughed, "Is fine. The thing about Draco is...those were forced onto him as a young age. Without me I think he'd be a little meaner then right now."