THIRTY

||30|| A FLEETING MOMENT
mature

||30|| A FLEETING MOMENT mature

___

DRIP.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Every second a drip of water exited the leaking pipe of Aurora's safe house. Her hands on her lap as she stared at the ground in front of her. She witnessed Draco getting the Dark Mark, the mark she hated was permanently scared on the one person she cared most about.

Her hands clenched in anger and regret towards herself. She shouldn't have left. She shouldn't have left him, she should have brought him with her.

That is a mistake she would never make again.

"I'm coming Draco." She whispered, looking out at the small village erupted into flames, victims of her wrath as people cried out for help.

"I'm coming."

Some time later an emergency meeting as called at the Order's safe house.

"The minister of magic is practically condoning poor Aurora to death!" Molly Weasly said as she tossed the newspaper on the table of 12 Grimuwald Place.

___

IS THE YOUNG AND UNSTABLE LEXINGTON WITCH WREAKING HAVOC AFTER JOHNATHAN LEXINGTON'S DEATH?!by Reeta Skeeter

by Reeta Skeeter

In a single day, a young girl has managed to burn down an entire village. Luckily there have been no casualties otherwise I would be writing a different story. People of the wizard of community do not fret, the Ministry is working round the clock hours to bring her in-her carelessness is costing not only us but YOUR tax payer's wallets!