THIRTY TWO

||32|| A GIFT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS

___

AURORA HAD FINISHED WHAT SHE NEEDED TO DO BY THE TIME IT WAS CHRISTMAS. She was on her way to find her friends when she noticed something odd from far away the Weasley residence. A fiery ball of light.

She quickly grabbed her wand and waved it around herself, making herself into a dozen birds-a trick she learned from someone-and followed it.

Harry and the Weasly family as well as Tonks and Remus saw the ball of fire and immediately ran out only to be greeted by Death Eaters. "Get everyone out of the house!" Harry yelled as they all took their wands out.

Loud bird noises were heard and startled them all as they circled around the burning land. Bellatrix stood proudly int the middle of chaos, not sure why there were birds flying around.

After a second of so they became so close to the ground that they circled around on another before a figure emerged. "We thought you were dead!" Bellatrix yelled angrily .

Aurora stood in front of everyone else, "Obviously you're mistaken." She said as everyone's eyes widdened in surprise.

Bellatrix screamed in anger and rushed over before trying to hit her with a spell only for her to block them and knock her off her feet. "You'll pay for what you did to my father." Aurora said, as she pointed it at her. "Cruc-"

"Aurora get down!" Ron yelled and she ducked as a black figure flew above her.

Aurora slammed her fist on the ground in frustration as Bellatrix took her black smokey and broke through the Weasly home with her companion before flying away.

"Hermione? Fred? George? Harry? Ginny, Molly-fucking everyone-is everyone okay?!" Aurora asked running to them as she put her wand back.

Everyone stayed silent, stunned she was there before Hermione, Ron and Harry tackled her and the four fell to the ground. "I thought you were gone!" Ron cried, holding her tightly.

Aurora wheezed, "You thought my cause of death is a building?!" She choked out as Hermione hit her arm.

"You can't joke about that! You had us worried sick!" She cried before laughing through her tears.

"I'm so sorry." Aurora said, this time more serious as she hugged them tighter. "I couldn't...I couldn't do it-" she said as tears began to form. "I just couldn't come back yet."