FIFTHTEEN

||15||
WITH LOVE,
AURORA

||15|| WITH LOVE, AURORA

___

SHE HAD TO ADMIT, THE FIRST HALF OF SUMMER SHE WAS MISERABLE TO THE POINT THE WEASLEY'S HAD TO PRY HER OUT OF BED. Molly had been a great help towards her and Aurora loved her for it.

But she felt empty.

Empty without him.

Her birthday was nearing and she wanted nothing more than to be with Draco again. Just to hold him or even have him brush his hands through her hair.

Aurora took a deep breath as she walked downstairs to grab a quill and paper before she began to write.

Draco,

I hope-

"Fuck that." She mumbled as she began on a new sheet.

I miss you dearly, and I wish you no ill. I just wish you would see the error of your ways and know it was you're fathers fault that you carry those beliefs. I do not blame you for it. What I do not understand is how, you could have just stood there and practically tell me my life was meaningless? How you wouldn't change or even consider to side with me-your best friend-in this fight? I lived through two deaths, both leaving an impact within me that I'll never recover from.

Yet, knowing I've lost you

Aurora inhaled sharply as she harshly wiped her tears and continued to write.

Hurts even more then those two combined.

With love,

Aurora

And with that, she called for Artemis-her owl- and sent it to his home. Hoping he would receive it. If he didn't then she didn't care. She made sure she insulted his father incase they do read it.

Two birds,
One stone.