THIRTEEN

|13| RUN AND MAYBE YOU'LL MAKE IT

___

Run.
Run.
Run.
And don't fucking fall.

Aurora ran through maze as fast as she could, occasionally running into a bush as she felt the cold night breeze blow her hair in her face. She was alone and tried her best to figure it out.

As she turned left she saw Fleur rushing about making her uneasy. As much as she hated how her parents treated her at times, winning the cup for Hogwarts would buy her some time with them. Even if it was for the wrong reasons.

The feeling she got before the game was pushed to the back of her head as she held her wand tightly and followed her instinct. After a few moments, she bumped into Harry who seemed to be out of breath.

"Are you okay?" Aurora asked.

He shook his head, "We have to find Cedric. Krum is-I don't know what's wrong with him let's go!" He said, pulling her as they ran.

"Cedric!" Aurora called out, holding her wand out and having a spell in mind in case she needed it when they saw Krum.

"Cedric!" Krum yelled and pointed his wand towards something behind them.

"Get down!" Cedric yelled, tackling the two so that they would hide behind a bush.

"Expelíamos!" Cedric yelled, and shot Krum. He flew to the ground unconscious as Cedric rushed to Aurora. "Are you okay?" He asked frantically.

Aurora nodded as she looked down, "I think so-the light it was green. That was the death curse-" she panicked as she worked to explain why in her head.

The feeling of uneasy ness returned, her hands shaking as she said, "His eyes...that was Imperius Curse." She whispered to herself in realization.

"Harry, Cedric we have to get out of here-somethings not right." Aurora panicked as the walls began to close around them. Her chest tightened as she frantically gathered herself.

"No! One of us has to get the cup for the game to end." Cedric said as he pointed to the glowing cup.

Aurora shook her head ferociously, "Cedric please-" She cried out, "We have to go! You don't understand."

Harry groaned in frustration as he began to think, "One of us has to get it then this is over. Aurora, everything will be okay. Let's just finish it." He said before the three ran to the cup.