FOURTEEN

||14|| BEGINNING OF THE END

___

SOME DAYS LATER.

Genevieve and Jonathan paced the infirmary while Dumbledore and Professor Snape spoke about what was next. "I have to get her out of here. We have to get her out of here." Johnathan said.

Professor Dumbledore shook his head, "She belongs here...in Hogwarts."

"One of your professors turned out to be a death eater and not just any! Aurora isn't safe here!" Johnathan said in disbelief.

Aurora stirred a little in her sleep. Draco reached to hold her hand as she tried to wake up.

"If she stays, he'll come and I will not loose another child-" Johnathan said furiously.

"You have the option to fight, Mr. and Mrs. Lexington. Fight with..." Dumbledore paused and whispered, "the order."

Genevieve scoffed lightly, "His forces have been growing right under our noses, not only are we unprepared we don't have the luxury to join this particular war. The first war yes but not this one. It's best if we take Aurora and leave. I'm withdrawing her-"

"No!" Draco and Aurora said simultaneously. She held his hand tighter. "I'm not leaving this school."

A pounding headache formed as she sat up to quickly. Her heart sank when she remembered what happened. Aurora inhaled sharply, "You sent me here because you didn't want to deal with me-"

Genevieve tried to protest but Aurora continued, "And in doing so you made the biggest mistake which turned out to be the best thing for me. I have friends, I have Draco and I'm not leaving." She choked out as she began to tear up.

"Without them i have nothing." She crocked, her throat dry from not drinking any water.

"You don't understand." Jonathan said, "If you stay you're in danger. If we leave today-right now-we'll be able to run and hide you." He tried as Aurora shook her head as she swung her legs over the bed. Draco held her up.

"No you don't understand. If I run now, then his death would have been in vain." She said, her tone much more stern. "If he wants to fight then so be it, I won't run. I won't hide."

"This isn't your fight." Genevieve said, frustrated as she crossed her arms over her chest. "It never was."

"He made it my fight when he killed-" Aurora voice cracked, "when he killed Cedric. Tell me, if Henry stood right now in front of you-telling you he was going to stay and fight would you say no to him?"