THRITY FOUR

||34|| FIRST NIGHT BACK
mature

||34|| FIRST NIGHT BACK mature

___

HERMIONE WAS A CARING FRIEND, AURORA KNEW IT. At times the bushy haired girl got on her nerves because she sometimes saw her as a competition and not as a friend.

"Hermione..." Aurora started as she looked down at rhe choice of outfit, "I really don't think I should wear this I'm not-"

Hermione looked up from the window, "Going to his game? Oh..." she said in a sad tone, "he looks so happy." Hermione said as Auorra frowned and looked out the window.

There Spencer, Robert and Nathan laughed and messed around as they teased him about Auorra. She couldn't help but feel bad.

Aurora sighed, "Maybe Draco wouldn't mind..." she mumbled quietly as she grabbed her coat. A soft knock on the door brought their attention.

"There's someone waiting for you at the door." Ron said as Harry stumbled in. Aurora frowned and said nothing as she followed them out while the boys spoke.

"Ever since your little friendship breakup with Malfoy, the boys are going crazy. It's open season on Lexington." Harry said, a tad bit impressed as they passed a couple of huddled Gryffindors.

"Heard your back from the dead." Luna said in her soft voice as Auorra appraoched her. "You look lovley."

"Hello Luna." Aurora greeted warmly, "What brings you by?"

Luna leaned her head to the side, "Spencer, believe it or not." She said before she greeted the others. Aurora chuckled nervously, "Course'" Aurora said as she turned to Hermione who widdened her eyes telling her to go.

"I'll see you guys after." Auorra said before she began to walk outside with Luna, her hands digging into the pockets of her skirt to grab her mittens because of the January chilly air.

Spencer Harrington was well known for being top of his class, exceptional Quidditch player, and for being one of Ravenclaws most handsome boys. Of course he dated occasionally and had some flings here and there but nothing was set in stone.

Like his intellectually brooding companions, he sought after some thrill and what was even more thrilling then Hogwarts princess, Aurora Lexington.

Aurora walked down the gravel path with Luna and spoke about Nargels. "Um..I'm not questioning you or anything but how do you..know they're real?" Aurora asked slowly as her hair bounced with ever step she took down the steep cliff.

Luna thought about it and paused, "I just do." She said softly, making Aurora smile. "Well thank you for the necklace. I'll be sure to wear it when I'm out." Aurora said as she put it on.