SEVENTEEN

||17|| GINGER LOVE

___

"Ready George?"
"Ready Fred."

"Ready Rory?!" The twins asked simultaneously as they all sat at the top of a slide the twins had built using magic.Aurora gripped George's waist a little tighter as a bird flew right next to them, that's how high up they were.

"Not really-holy shit!" Aurora screamed and hid her face as the wind flew her hair around while the twins cheered all the way down.

As soon as they reached the ground Ron and Ginny ran to them holding a medical kit. "Oh please tell me she's alive." Ginny said as Aurora stared at the floor, still recovering.

"Ah she's alive. Aren't you pretty one?" Fred said, nudging her shoulder only for her not to react.

"Fred..." she said quietly, "And George..." she continued, "You're not allowed to talk me into doing anything at four in the morning after having a contest chugging Butterbeer!" She yelled as she threw a rock at them, missing purposely.

The twins laughed as Ron let out a sigh of relief. He wouldn't know what to tell Dumbledore or Harry if something had happened to her. Especially Hermione. Actually, especially Draco Malfoy.

The twins grabbed her arms and swung her to her feet, "All right then Lexington, good as new." Fred said before glancing at George. "Time to plot brother."

"Already thought of it." George said before they ran off.

"I can't believe you did that," Ginny giggled, "You'd be mad to try it again."

Aurora looked at her, "I'd be mad to do it in the first place-but considering I'm friends with Harry Potter, the twins, Hermione Granger and Ronald who rages whenever he's missed a meal, and Dra-" Her throat tightened, "I'm already mad." She said making them laugh before it turned silent and looked out into the frisks of their home.

Through the whole summer, Aurora trained and read books to better her skills as a witch only finding a moment to escape her reality occasionally when the twins had a plot up the sleeve or when Ginny wanted to gossip about something.

Everything was becoming much more serious and the air around them thickened. Whenever there was a happy moment, everyone relished and made it last as long as possible because when it was over they had to remember that Voldemort was back and his grand debut came at a great cost to her.

"Has Harry owled ?" Ginny asked curiously.

Aurora shook her head, "Last I heard his odd house mates were being the usual cruel to him. I bet he's bored out of his mind with Hedwig-nothing new. I've got to get going," she said as they began to walk back.