EIGHTEEN

||18|| ROAD TO RECOVERY AND SIRIUS BLACK

___

SOME TIME PASSED AND EVERYONE FOUND SOMETHING SMALL TO ENTERTAIN THEMSELVES WITH BEFORE MOLLY CAME BACK UP AND SAW THEM MOPING AROUND THE ROOM. "Come eat kids. She said with a smile and they all raved down.

Aurora as usual stayed above for a second looking at the window wondering how Draco was doing. The thought of him made her upset, he had treated her terrible multiple times and yet she was eager to hear some sort of news from him.

"Aurora." Harry called out from the door.

She jumped in surprise and turned "I'm going down." She rushed out and turned back round as she quickly wiped her tears made her way out.

Harry saw her do that and sighed "Aurora..." He said softly as she turned around. "Yes?"

"If you um...if you need to talk...I'm always here." He said quietly.

Aurora walked over to him "It's fine. I'm still recovering from the lack of optimism and hero hair during summer." She teased as Harry scoffed lightly.

"Just say you miss me and stop making fun of my hair." He said as she ran her fingers through the shorter hair.

"I like it, it suits you. I will however miss man bangs." She teased again making him laugh as he grabbed her hand from his hair.

"Keep em' coming."

"Guys-" Ginny said from a couple stairs down, "Foods served."

Aurora nodded and awkwardly took her hand away from Harry before walking down with her. Harry bit his lip and shook away his thoughts before making his way down.