When you do something badass/cool during a battle

The reason it takes long to update is because I have no ideas for this book, there are many characters so it takes some serious thinking how each character will react while making the parts as different as possible so two characters don't have similar parts.

Codsworth:

He will congratulate you, saying that was a splendid move and you took those enemies down with ease. He will also offer you a water afterwards, saying to remember to stay hydrated.

Preston:

He finds it amazing whenever the settlement is attacked and you can make every settler work together to protect the settlement, stay calm and focus on keeping everything and everyone safe. Sometimes he will lose focus on shooting and watch you commanding some men around, yelling orders while shooting the enemies. When you yell at him to focus, his face will heat up as he yells a quick sorry and focuses again. After the attack, he will apologize for losing focus before praising you for how good of a leader you were during that attack and how you managed to keep the settlement safe.

Danse:

He will yell not to be careless and do any dangerous moves just to look cool. When you jokingly told him presentation is also important, he gave you a quick glare before focusing on battle again.

Piper:

Honestly, every move you do she claims to be awesome and badass, unless it's a very dumb move, then she will question you with a raised eyebrow. She enjoys adventures so she enjoys watching you fight as well. When you finish a fight, she will say that was so good and you should teach her how to do all those moves.

Nick:

He will chuckle, advising you to be careful in your own moves or you might injure yourself. When you told him you can teach him, he chuckled again, shaking his head, saying he will stick with covering your back while you do all those stunts during battle.

Hancock:

He was confused when he was on his sofa and saw you walking to the very top of the building so he followed. He asked what you are doing as he watched you walk onto the balcony before climbing to the roof. He smirked as he eyed your ass, saying he isn't complaining about the view before he chuckled, asking again what you are doing. When you told him you feel like sniping some things, he chuckled and told you to have fun. An hour later, he praised you because he heard from one of his friends' that you killed most of the nearby enemies before he jokingly said you should go on that roof more and act as the town security from the sky.

Cait:

You were both on a cliff, staring at a camp down below, planning how to take their supplies. She suggested just storming in and shooting the few enemies, but you reminded her you only have a few bullets and she's injured. So you decided to jump down onto the enemy below, stabbing them before rolling on the floor as the body fell, snatching their gun in the roll before shooting the closest enemy with a gun. Cait was quick to snatch her pistol and shoot from above, cheering that that was awesome. Once it was over, she let out a laugh, patting your shoulder, saying that was awesome and she

Strong:

He will cheer, yelling his lover is good at fighting before telling you you both should go fight more things. When you tell him you are exhausted after all those moves, he grumbled, mumbling you need more exercise if you are already tired now.

Maccready:

You were both chilling when suddenly an enemy appeared. Before he could even reach for his gun, you had already aimed and fired a few bullets. All he could do was stare in shock at the gun in front of his face, his ears ringing before he looked at the dead enemy. He rubbed his ears with a groan, mumbling that was cool but he could have done without the shock and ear pain.

Deacon:

You were both running when suddenly a mutant hound jumped causing you to let yourself slide across the dirt, aiming up and shooting right through its head. Deacon cursed, almost falling over the corpse as it fell before he laughed in disbelief, saying that was awesome. When you said it might have been awesome but now you have scratches, he pulled you up, assuring you those scratches were worth it because now you aren't dead and you killed it with a badass move. Even a half hour later, he was still amazed by what you just did, having never seen such a cool reflex before.

Curie:

She was amazed, clapping her hands, praising you, saying how marvelous that was before worriedly asking if you are okay. If you got a wound while doing the badass move, she will gasp, saying that needs immediate attention before advising you to pratice those moves so you can prevent getting injured.

X6-88:

When an enemy took your arm and you did a quick reflex of punching them to get them off before snatching your knife and stabbing it in their throat, he hummed, saying he is impressed and you have good reflexes.

Dogmeat:

He won't care whether the move was cool or not, he will just be excitedly barking along with how excited you were your move actually worked.

King:

He spends all his time in the building, so every time he sees you in a fight he finds your moves amazing. When you approach him, he will hand you a tissue to wipe the blood off your hands while congratulating you on winning.

Butch:

He was very confused why you are both so far away from the camp you wished to wipe out for their loot. When he saw you pull out your sniper, he chuckled, saying there is no way you can hit anything from this far away, even with a sniper. You ignored him, focusing on the target through the scope so he huffed, not liking being ignored. When you took the shot, he laughed, only to awkwardly trail off when he saw the target not standing so he snatched your sniper to look through the scope to see the target was dead before he let out a laugh of disbelief, telling you you have to teach him how to snipe so good from so far away because that was awesome.