When you whisper something sexual in their ear in public

I don't accept smut/NSFW requests. This is the furthest I will go. If I go further, I will be uncomfortable. I already felt a bit uncomfortable writing some parts.

This is the first time I wrote a chapter like this, so sorry if it's bad or cringey.

Codsworth:

He let out a gasp before saying you should not say such things before repeating what you said with a huff, mumbling he never expected to hear such words from you.

Preston:

He let out a "Ow, wow, okay, euhm..." before he frowned, unsure how to reply to that before he rubbed his ear, mumbling he appreciates that you feel comfortable enough to share such things with him.

Danse:

He cleared his throat, saying that is not a way for a soldier to behave, fidgeting in his suit, suddenly feeling very warm and uncomfortable in his suit. When you teasingly asked if he needs help undoing his suit, he looked away, trying to keep his stern look, saying there is no need for him to take his suit off.

Piper:

She let out a nervous chuckle, nervously saying your nickname before glancing around, mumbling not to say such things in public. When you innocently said you whispered it so nobody heard, she just blushed and whisper yelled that she heard it and it's embarrassing in public so don't do it in public. When you smirked and asked in the bedroom then, her face turned red before she simply ignored you.

Nick:

He cleared his throat, saying not to say such things. If he could blush, his whole face would be bright red as he tries to keep his cool. So obviously you had to continue, which made him look away, as if to hide his non-existent blush, mumbling that this is inappropriate behaviour for in public.

Hancock:

A grin will grow on his face before he wraps an arm around your face, whispering an even more sexual thing in your face, laughing when you playfully hit his shoulder, before he innocently said you started this.

Cait:

She was shocked at first but then chuckled and said she never knew you could be so dirty in public. So she took your hand and took you between an alley, saying you both needed a break anyway so this is a good time to take a break.

Strong: (I really couldn't come up with anything better for him, sorry.)

He simply said you are weird and such things should not be said in public.

Maccready:

He stumbled over his words before looking at you, flustered by what you said, before he fixed his hat, quietly thanking you. When you laughed and asked why he thanked you, he embarrassedly said he doesn't know and it was the first thing that came to mind.

Deacon:

He let out a nervous chuckle, asking where such talk suddenly came from, making sure to add at the end of his sentence that he of course doesn't mind.

Curie:

She let out a gasp and said that is no way to behave before ranting on about how dirty that was of you and how you should keep such talk for in the bedroom and not outside of the bedroom.

X6-88:

He simply blinked before reminding you that you are on a mission and should properly behave. When you pout and said he's no fun, he reminded you that he's a synth so he has no sexual feelings so such sexual lines do nothing for him.

Dogmeat:

I don't know what sexual things you are planning to do to this poor dog, but please don't.

King:

He almost choked on his drink before he laughed and said not to suddenly say such dirty things. When you whispered some more sexual things in his ear, he got enough. He put his drink down, told Rex to stay before taking your hand and guiding you to his room, saying you began this so you better take responsibility for the problem he now has in his pants.

Butch:

His face turned bright red. He always acts tough, but he has never had someone whisper something so sexual in his ear before. He tried to act cool but his giant blush gave it away that he was actually shy and flustered right now. When you chuckled and asked if he really got a boner over some simple sexual sentences, he covered his crotch as he yelled he's young so this is a very normal reaction.