If you're a famous singer

This is just a silly idea I thought of, and I have a feeling some people will have an OC who is a famous singer or just a singer, so I thought I might as well write it.

Codsworth:

He will help you keep your work organized, making sure to remind you at what time you need to meet someone. When you complain that being a famous singer is nothing like it used to be and that there aren't even good places to hold a concert and that many stalk you or try to kidnap you. He will remind you that everything has changed in these 200 years and you can bring happiness to many in these tough times.

Preston:

When the settlers are feeling down, he will ask you to sing a song to cheer them back up. He does't attend your shows, but he's still very supportive, always wishing you good luck when you leave to go to a show, telling you to show them how awesome of a singer you are.

Danse:

You ask him to act as your bodyguard when you got a show sometimes, which he is glad to do. When some weird obsessed person touches you, he is quick to push them away, telling them he advices them to back off or he won't hesitate to shoot.

Piper:

She always promotes your songs and shows in her newspaper. She will sometimes interview you, asking how the Commonwealth treats you. When you tell her you get shot less since people like your songs, she will jokingly say maybe she should become a singer.

Nick:

He lets you use his desk when you need to write some lyrics, curiously watching you, observing how you work and how you come up with these ideas. He likes to watch you, enjoying the smile you get when you come up with good lyrics. When you're getting ready for a show, he will help you with everything, assuring you everything will go smoothly before giving you a kiss for good luck.

Hancock:

He will ask you to perform in his town once a month. He will brag about having a lover who is a famous singer, extremely proud of you. He said you should go to New Vegas because he heard they have some good casinos so you could probably go sing there for some many caps.

Cait:

When she was still on Pyscho, she would sometimes just sit somewhere, clenching her hair, wondering why she would do this to her own body. When you try to talk, she will just shake her head, not wishing to talk right now. So you will softly sing a song while removing her fingers from her hair before she rips out her own hair. It usually works to calm her down and pull herself back together. When your song is finished, she will awkwardly thank you while getting back up.

Strong:

He will say your songs are good before frowning, saying other beings don't deserve to hear this gorgeous song. He can't attend shows or he will scare away the crowd, so he will just wait for you to finish. Sometimes you will perform a show just for him so he can know how it feels to attend a show.

Maccready:

Whenever he is depressed, he will lay on his bed, not feeling like going on an adventure right now, feeling not even sad but just empty. You will sit aside him, stroking his hair in a soothing manner, softly singing a song. He will turn and hug your waist, burying his face against your skin, enjoying your song.

Deacon:

He will loudly cheer at your shows, shouting that is his lover on that stage. When it is over, he will excitedly hug you, fanboying to you. When you jokingly ask if he also needs your signature, he was quick to pull out a pen and some paper, saying he would love to have your signature.

Curie:

When you're done singing, she will clap her hands, saying that was fabulous before she curiously asked your inspiration for your songs. When you told her your inspiration, she nod, saying that is very interesting before she worriedly frowns and says you should still take care of your health and not only focus on writing songs, singing and attending shows.

X6-88:

He didn't understand why you would do this, so he asked you why you would want to be a singer. When you shrugged and said you like singing, you don't get shot at on sight when famous and people usually give you things for free so being a famous singer has many benefits. He nod, finally understanding why you do this.

Dogmeat:

He will wag his tail, enjoying your singing. When you take his paws, making him dance with you, he will happily bark.

King:

When you have to practice for a show, he lets you practice on his small stage. He will sit at his usual table, enjoying the show. When you get embarrassed and tell him to stop watching, he will chuckle and say many people watch you. When you tell him none of those people look at you with such love in their eyes, he can't help but laugh, saying he is unable to stop that look in his eyes since he loves you.

Butch:

He will brag about how his lover is a famous singer. If someone says your singing is bad, he will punch the person. When you tell him to stop it, he will refuse, yelling this person insulted you so they deserve to get punched.