When you change clothes in front of them

I'm so excited for the Fallout series! It looks as if it will be a good game-to-movie adaption, unlike the Borderlands movie.

Codsworth:

He gasps your name and twirls away, going on about how that isn't proper and should have warned him so he could give you privacy. Even if you assure him it's fine he just feels as if he's imposing so he tries to float away to give you privacy.

Preston:

His hat is quickly in front of his face, sputtering out that he saw nothing. He's a respectful man! He's not just gonna gawk as you change! Though... he already saw a bit and is he tempted to look again but he keeps strong and waits.

Danse:

His eyes widen and breathe catches. He has seen plenty change outfits in the brotherhood but this feels different. So he tries to be normal about it like he would just be in the presence of a fellow soldier changing attire.

Piper:

She tries to be respectful and look away but daamn are you hot. Plus are both together so it's fine. Right? ... Right. When you look she acts as if she was writing something down, but doesn't even have her notebook so has to act as if she means to be writing on the furniture.

Nick:

A little smirk forms as he watches. When you look he just gives a 'hm?' look. He enjoys the sight. Of course he would, art should be admired. Sometimes he makes a playful teasing comment to get a blush or gasp out of you making him chuckle, then laugh when you throw your clothing item at him.

Hancock:

He will sit down to admire and appreciate. If you look down will most likely see a tent has formed. When you give unamused eyes he just raises his hands, asking an innocent 'what?' then claiming only natural reaction to seeing the sexiest being alive.

Cait:

Oh she's gonna get comfy for the show~ Says joking stuff like 'do a spin' or 'strike a pose' as you put on the new stuff. She likes to pull you close to pepper the new revealing area with kisses.

Strong:

Sexy partner! He's gonna watch, very obviously, and maybe even shout about it so everyone around now knows. When you tell him to shut it he argues he's just stating what he sees.

Maccready:

He watches, smiling. He likes that you are comfortable enough around him to change. He had a wife, he's used to watching his partner change in front of him. At first it was usually sexual thoughts but with time it just becomes nice and wholesome.

Deacon:

Hot damn. He pushes his sunglasses down to admire the scene in its bright colors. Though ask him to look away and, with a whined complain, will turn around and not watch. Okay maybe tries to find some reflection but still!

Curie:

She feels unable to pull her eyes off your body but tries, telling herself that isn't right, and goes on as normal. When she told you about it you assured her that's normal to feel to your partner changing so she got relieved.

X6-88:

He just watches your face, listening as you talk or he talks. Changing clothes isn't something he considers sexual. Yeah your body is nice to see but that's about it. He isn't some being without control.

Dogmeat:

Just a dog, no thoughts behind those eyes, tongue blept out, panting; excited for the next adventure.

King:

He goes casual about it but damn does his head run with those images afterwards and has difficulty focusing. He's casual about it as he had plenty of women change in front of him, but after a while he did ask you if you mind.

Benny:

Can expect an ass slap if you are changing the lower half. He is watching as if he has the most beautiful being in front of him that he wants to devour. Because he does. So can expect a lot of flirtatious comments to get you to stop putting on clothes and get frisky instead.

Butch:

Holy fuck. He looks away, then back, then away, then back. He always likes to act tough but now he's shy, embarrassed, and awkward. He doesn't know what to do. So after a bit of talking to him about it, telling him whether he can look or not, he follows as you told him to do.