When they wake up to see someone trying to steal your stuff

Codsworth:

He's always guarding you when you sleep since he doesn't need to sleep. So when someone approached, he is quick to pull out his best weapons to scare them away. And when they still try to approach, he will use his quietest weapons to kill them.

Preston:

He moved without thinking, telling them "hey!" to get their attention and hopefully chase them away. He was very glad that they did run away because his gun wasn't near him but at the bags. As you tiredly asked what's wrong, Preston shook his head as he walked to the bags to get his gun and lay it aside him, telling you it was nothing so rest some more.

Danse:

He was quick to stand up, demanding for them to stop it. Obviously his sudden moving and loud voice woke you up. You glanced, only to roll your eyes and go back to sleep, trusting Danse to deal with this fool. Which he did. He told them to leave, giving them a chance to go and try to better their life, but they didn't and reached for their weapon so he pulled out his gun and shot them.

Piper:

She couldn't help but let out a yelp that woke you up. She aimed so you would look. As you snatched your gun and aimed, Piper hurried behind some cover as two shots went. She peeked around it to see you alive and the person bleeding out on the floor. She sighed then angrily asked why nothing can ever be normal, mumbling even sleeping gets ruined by this messed up world.

Nick:

He doesn't sleep so he was awake when it happened. He just calmly asked the person if he can help them, watching them stumble away from your stuff and nervously try to explain how they stumbled across here. Nick just hummed then told them to leave if they don't want a hole in their head. He watched them scatter away then examined your stuff to make sure everything is still there.

Hancock:

He just tiredly asked "Huh?", staring at the person, not awake enough to process what's going on. As the person aimed their gun, Hancock cursed as suddenly a bullet flew past his face and into the person's face. He groaned and rubbed his ears, asking if you had to do that right aside him. When you apologized, he shrugged and just laid back down, snuggling closer to you, mumbling it's fine.

Cait:

She glanced, too tired for this, then cursed and snatched a shotgun, aiming it, angrily telling them they have three seconds to get the hell away. She would have shot them but she didn't want to wake them up and the shot would make her wide awake and she wishes to return back to sleep after this. Once the person ran off, she groaned and laid back down, keeping the shotgun at her side. When you mumbled, asking what happened, she muttered just some idiot but she chased him away then closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Strong:

He was awake when it happened. As the person took your bag and turned to sneak away, they were met with a green chest so they slowly looked up to see Strong glaring down at them. Strong just took their face and squeezed it until a popping and breaking noise came then he threw them to the side and picked up your bag. He carefully placed it aside you, making sure not to awake you, then continued what he was doing.

Maccready:

He was quick to snatch his gun and aim it, shooting the person with no hesitation. He couldn't hesitate, it could cost his or your life. He groaned as he got up and checked to make sure all your belongings are still there. When you tiredly asked what happened, he assured you it's fine and just some radroach.

Deacon:

He cursed, scattering up from his sleeping position and aiming his gun, demanding them to drop your stuff. As they dropped it, he felt awkward, not sure what to do now. He glanced to you to see you are still asleep which made him wonder how you are still asleep during this. He cursed as the person ran off. He hurried to your bag before groaning as one of your items was gone. So the rest of the time you spent sleeping, he spent it wondering how he's gonna tell you he let someone take your item.

Curie:

She gasped and quickly aimed her gun, telling them she wishes not to use this so please walk away. As the person tried to attack, she quickly pulled the trigger. When you sat up in a hurry, she assured you it was just her. She explained what happened to you before telling you to please continue sleeping and get the proper sleep you need.

X6-88:

He held his gun to them, advising them to turn around and go away, not wishing to have to use his gun as it would wake you up. As the person hurried away, he let out a sigh before checking your stuff to make sure everything is there then went back to waiting for you to wake up.

Dogmeat:

He will immediately rush to the person and bite them, growling loudly. As the person smacked his head, screaming in pain, suddenly their head blew open and they fell. Dogmeat looked at you to see you lying there, gun aimed where the person stood. He let out a happy bark then went back to you and cuddled against your side before resting again.

King:

He woke up to Rex growling then quickly got up, snatching his pistol. He held it to the person, demanding for them to get out of here before he lets Rex loose. The person seemed to be debating it so King told Rex to go. He watched Rex chase the person as the person ran away. Once they were far away, King took a seat and waited for Rex to return while checking on you to see if you are still asleep and okay before checking you stuff to see if anything got stolen. Once Rex returned, he gave him many pets and much praise.

Benny:

He's usually holding you while sleeping so when he woke up, he pushed you off then sat up, staring at the person. He just asked the person what the hell they think they are doing. When the person reached for their gun, he was quicker to snatch his and aim it, clicking his tongue in disapproval before he got up with a sigh. He told the person calmly that he would shoot them here but he wishes to let you sleep peacefully so let's take a walk. So once far away, he shot them then came back. He just tossed the gun down then laid back down aside you.

Butch:

He just stared as the person was going through your bag before he shook you awake. When you gave him a tired "what?" look, he nod to the person so both just watched them. You let out a little sigh as you reached for the closest gun then aimed and shot, causing Butch to curse and cover his ears before he sighed and said now he's wide awake.