When you find an old camera which still works and start taking pictures of them

Codsworth:

When you took a picture of him, he told you there are surely more interesting things to take pictures of and not to waste your camera roll on him. Whenever you stop to take a picture of something, he will patiently wait, saying how nice this is to have as a hobby and that will turn out to be a very nice picture.

Preston:

He didn't mind, he doubts anyone will see them. And it could be a fun thought to think how in the far future someone might find pictures of you and him. He also didn't mind because it took your mind off things for a bit and he finds you can use more breaks with how much you have been working lately.

Danse:

He watched you as you both just finished killing some raiders and you were now going through one's bag. When you pulled out the camera and said it still works before aiming it at him, his expression just turned to a stern look as he told you to concentrate as there could be more raiders around. When you told him to loosen up, he just walked off to go make sure there are no raiders around.

Piper:

She got excited, saying she can add pictures to her papers now. So she was mostly playing with the camera even though you found it and showed it to her. When you take pictures of her, she will feel weirdly shy and cover the lens, telling you not to waste the film on her and shoot more interesting things. She tends to snatch the camera out your hands a lot as she sees something interesting and immediately wants to capture it.

Nick:

He was leaning over you as you were crouched and playing with something. When he noticed what you held, he chuckled and asked if that thing even still works. You told him you think so then held it out to take a picture of you both before saying you think it does. Nick just pat your head then moved on. Whenever you take pictures of him, he will either just let you be and not comment on it or tell you surely there are more interesting things than some old, broken synth.

Hancock:

He was high when you came to his building and showed it, so he wasn't really in the right state of mind to realize what you were holding or doing. He just said that's cool before slouching on the sofa and just taking another Jet. So you got a good picture of Hancock being Hancock. When you showed it again once he wasn't high anymore, he still said that's cool before taking it and asking where you even found it then aiming it at you and taking a picture of you. When you told him now there is one picture of him and one of you, he gave you a confused look so you showed him the one you took, to which he looked shocked then began laughing.

Cait:

She frowned, annoyed by this, asking if you have to keep playing with that thing and shoving it in her face. But that was only at first for a little while, eventually she got used to it and will even try to look stronger and more badass when she notices you are about to take a picture of her.

Strong:

He didn't know what it was so he got into a defense stance, asking what kind of laser you are gonna shoot him with. So you had to explain it to him first then he calmed down. So now you could take one without him readying to slam a melee weapon against you. He excitedly yelled Strong wants to see so then you had to explain it first needs to be processed before he can see it. But he snatched it and tore it open, wanting to see the picture, but now you had to explain how he ruined the film.

Maccready:

He felt a bit awkward, having a feeling you will try to take a picture of him. And he was right as you aimed the camera to him. He chuckled and held his hand to the lens, moving his cap down a bit. When you asked if he's shy, he huffed and said not shy, it's just a bit awkward.

Deacon:

He cursed then said not to suddenly do that. When you asked why, he began fixing his clothes, saying because he has to make sure he looks good first of course. Once he was done, he said he's good then excitedly told you go so you finally took the pictures, which he all tried to pose cool or funny for.

Curie:

She let out a little "ow?" when you aimed it then smiled and stayed still. Once you took it, she proceeded to tell you the small history of cameras then asked if she should also take one of you, explaining this could be very useful for research purposes and would be interesting for those who find it in the future.

X6-88:

He just watched with unimpressed eyes as you took pictures of him, asking if you are done playing with that. He told you that's probably coated with deadly germs and bacteria from how long its been lying here.

Dogmeat:

He got excited. He doesn't know what a camera is, but it looks fun and you were aiming it at him. As you tried to take a picture, he kept jumping around, happily barking, so all the pictures were just blurry.

King:

You knew he wouldn't like it if you just did it so asked him. He said of course but then called Rex over, chuckling that Rexy deserves to be in this as well. He sat down with a smile, Rex aside his leg. King heard some of his boys complaining about also wanting to be a picture so he asked you to take one big picture of all the kings together. It was difficult to find the stuff to process the picture but once it was processed, he hung it on one of the walls in the school.

Benny:

He immediately posed, making sure he looks fabulous. He will even go to another location so you can also show more of his casino off in the background, saying whoever ever finds them has to know he had a big, amazing casino. Once you were done taking them, he told you to take more, only to awkwardly go 'ow...' when you told him the film is full so can't. So then he hired some people specially to go find more film for the camera so you can take more pictures.

Butch:

He was quick to adjust his jacket and fix his hair, wanting to look cool but also neat. When you chuckled at it, he was quick to give you a glare and tell you not to make fun of him then told you to just take it already. Once taken, he excitedly asked to see it and hurried to your side. When you told him he can't see it yet as it first needs to be processed, he groaned and said that sucks.