When you are asleep and they have important/urgent news to tell you

I made a Boardwalk Empire x Reader scenario book, so please check it out if you are interested.

Sorry for not having updated, I really needed a little break because my life was very stressful and my mental health wasn't that good.

Requests are always open.

Codsworth:

He will be panicking too much to care that you are asleep, ranting about the news while throwing your clothes on you, telling you to wake up.

Preston:

It depends on the news. If it is urgent, he will gently wake you up, softly telling you the news. If it is important but not urgent, he will wait till you wake up, then he will tell you.

Danse:

He woke you up, saying there is an important mission so get dressed and get your guns ready. When you called him an asshole for waking you up, he simply ignored what you said.

Piper:

If it is really important, she will whisper your name till you wake up, whisper a sorry for waking you up before telling you the news. If it isn't that important, she will wait till you wake up and are wide awake before telling you the news.

Nick:

He will let you sleep, thinking the news can wait a little longer. When you wake up, he will give you a few minutes to wake up fully before he tells you the important thing.

Hancock:

If it's not urgent, he will lay down aside you and go to sleep. If it is urgent, he will wake you up before chuckling at your sleepy face, then he said he has some news that might make you annoyed to hear first thing in the morning.

Cait:

She will yell your name. When you wake up, asking what her problem is, she told you the news. When you groaned and said she could have told you when later, she added it was important and urgent so she didn't have a choice.

Strong:

He will poke you till you wake up, saying the news. When you glared, asking why he woke you up, he said it was important so he immediately had to tell you.

Maccready:

He will wake you up, chuckling when you tried to hide your face in your pillow before he told you the news. When you hummed, mumbling you will take care of it later, he hummed before saying he has a feeling you will forget so he will remind you again later when you are more awake.

Deacon:

He was scared to wake you up, not wishing to be shot or yelled at, so he just waited. As he waited, he nervously tapped his foot before he decided he should wake you up. He shook you till you wake up, then he quickly said not to shoot because it's just him and he has important, urgent news.

Curie:

She will let you sleep, claiming sleep is more important than the news she has. When you wake up, she let you wake up in peace before she told you the news when you were wide awake.

X6-88:

He just woke you up, telling you the news. When you stared at him, your exhausted mind trying to understand what he just said, he sighed and said to get up and get ready and he will tell you the news again in an hour when you are more awake.

Dogmeat:

He will just bark and jump on you. When you wake up with a groan, he will just bite your sleeve and tug it to signal there is something important.

King:

He just read a book till you woke up. He let you wake up a bit more before he told you the news.

Butch:

He didn't even realize you were sleeping. He ran in, yelling the news, only to curse when a pillow hit his face. When he saw your exhausted, angry eyes, he awkwardly mumbled a sorry and handed you your pillow before saying you have to wake up though because this is important.

Sorry if it was bad, I don't know why, writing for this book feels a bit different than writing for my other books. Maybe it is because there are so many characters or because I simply don't feel confident enough when writing for half the characters.