When you bet big on a game

I got this idea while watching Casino for the fourth time.

Codsworth:

He will huff, saying gambling is for the lowest kind of people. When you reminded him you both have murdered for a few caps, he went silent, unable to argue with that because it's the truth.

Preston:

He will frown but not say anything and just wait. When you won, he whispered he thinks it's the best to leave now. While you both left, he kept glancing at the other players, not trusting that they will let you both leave. Once far away, he sighed and said that was a huge risk to bet on that and it could have gone wrong.

Danse:

He will frown, unimpressed with you gambling before he told you to stop it and losing this important item can cause a huge risk. When you told him to calm down and have some fun, he sighed and just waited until you were finished. If you lose, he will scold you, only to curse when you began shooting the other players and quickly pull out his gun. If you won, he will think you played good but not admit it and just put his hand on his gun, not trusting the other players to let you both leave with these big prizes.

Piper:

She will excitedly stand aside you, excited to see how this goes. She always wanted to gamble herself but she has a little sister to feed so she couldn't risk losing all her caps on some silly game. When you won, she happily cheered before hugging you, saying you are awesome at this.

Nick:

If he knows you are a good player, he will let you be and watch in amusement as the others lose and you win. If he knows you are a bad player, he will lean down to your ear and whisper it might be wiser to not bet such a big prize.

Hancock:

He will excitedly cheer, saying you are getting serious. He will even play along, betting a big bet as well. As you both played, he kept flirting with you, trying to see any sign that could give away your hand before sighing when you won. He chuckled, gulping down some alcohol before congratulating you, saying you deserve the prize.

Cait:

She will smirk, interested to see this. If you lose, she will chuckle and say she could see it from miles away that you would lose. If you win, she will excitedly cheer before saying she knew you would win.

Strong:

Sometimes Super Mutants gamble as well. Of course they get more violent when they lose, so when the opponent lost, Strong already reached for his weapon, only to get confused when the opponent didn't get violent and calmly handed you the prize. When you chuckled and said he can calm down, he frowned but put down the weapon and relaxed.

Maccready:

He will be both excited to see how this goes and nervous that you might lose. As you played, he nervously tapped his foot, really hoping you win. When you won, he smiled and told you you did a good job.

Deacon:

He will try his best to keep a poker face as he eyes your cards. When you won, he cheered before saying he knew you would win.

Curie:

She will frown, saying it is not good to gamble and you can get addicted to it. When you told her it's just an innocent bet, she gasped before saying you betted such an important object so it is not an innocent bet.

X6-88:

He will stare before saying he does not quite get the purpose of betting. When you told him it's a thrill and kind of a "high" people get when they win, which makes them bet more and bigger. When he asked if you realize you just betted the most important thing you have, you just shrugged and said you will win it back. He nodded and let you play your game, watching very closely, rather curious. When you won, he congratulated you.

Dogmeat:

He just sat aside you, not even sure what's going on, but when you happily cheered when you won, he happily barked and celebrated with you.

King:

It's New Vegas, everyone bets. He will just watch you play, sipping a drink. When you win, he will clap his hands before giving your cheek a kiss, whispering a praise. When you lose, he will give you an expression that said "everyone loses once, no big deal" before giving you a bit of advice on how to win the next round.

Butch:

He will nervously ask you if you really want to bet that big. When you assured him you are good, he frowned but let you be. He watched the game with nervous eyes the whole time, really begging you win since what you betted was a big prize. When you won, he cheered before excitedly hugging you, saying he knew you would win.