When you tell them your plan/strategy

Codsworth:

He will always do what you say, so any plan you have, he's onboard with it. When you finish telling your plan, he will happily say this plan is very expected of you and he thinks it's a good idea so let's do this.

Preston:

He likes a person with a good plan. He listened very well as you explained it. If there is someone else who isn't paying good attention, he will give them a disapproving look and tell them they should listen.

Danse:

He usually likes making the strategy but if you like to do it as well and it's a good one, he doesn't mind listening and doing as you ask of him. But if your plans are usually bad, he won't even let you begin, asking you if this is another one of your bad ideas before he begins telling you his plan.

Piper:

She feels so excited when you start discussing strategy because it makes her feel so cool and badass. She will listen closely, doing these little nods the whole time. She will even write down notes if it's a lot.

Nick:

Even if you don't say the plan, he's still doing all you wanted from him. He knows and worked with you long enough to know what you are planning to do next that you don't even really have to tell him. If you wish to still tell him the plan, he will listen, mainly to be sure he's onboard with it.

Hancock:

He will be there, looking as if he's listening, but in reality he's just mentally cursing as he realizes he shouldn't have taken all that jet before the plan discussion. When you asked if he got it, he said of course then silence fell before he slowly said you might need to repeat a few parts though.

Cait:

She doesn't really care for strategy. Her stragety is just storm in and attack. So while you are explaining it, she will just be humming, only half listening, wondering when the action can start already.

Strong:

He won't have a clue what you are trying to tell him when you are telling him about this whole big plan, so just tell him if he has to attack, and what to attack, or to stay put and where and he will understand it and do as you tell him to do.

Maccready:

At times he finds it funny how serious you are being when it's just a small, simple matter, but other times he can be very serious and even get annoyed with others if they aren't taking this serious.

Deacon:

He will try to look serious and professional but usually he has no idea what you are on about and just trying to follow along. When you are done and ask him if he got it, he will say yeah, of course.

Curie:

She will listen, doing these gentle nods to show you she's listening and taking it all in. When you finished, she will tell you depending on your plan if it's a good plan or a bad one. Before doing the plan, she will repeat the plan, making sure she hasn't forgotten anything and this is still the plan you wish to go with.

X6-88:

He will be silent, paying close attention. He likes that you can make a strategy/plan, whether that's good or bad. If it's bad, that means you simply need some improving on your strategy making. If it's a bad plan, he will tell you this and ask you questions that make you rethink your plan then form a new and better one.

Dogmeat:

He will just stare at you, not having a clue what you are saying with all this weird strategy stuff, so when you sigh out to just attack, he will quickly do so, eager to please you. When you tell him to just stay put, he will whimper, upset he may not join in the fun but he will do as told and sit down.

King:

It was weird for him. He's the boss so normally he makes the plans and explains them, so someone else doing it was something new, but he didn't mind too much, was kind of nice not to have the pressure of it all. Sometimes he will tell you some things he would do to give you more ideas or help you out while you are making up your plan.

Benny:

He will more be wondering why you are taking the lead on this but then just let you be. When you asked if he got it, he chuckled and said of course he got it babe, no worries. Which was, in fact, a lie, as he only was half listening to all you were saying and more wondering about other stuff.

Butch:

He doesn't like being told what to do so he was a bit fussy, but he still understood this was serious so he still did as told, just with a frown on his face and a bit of complained muttering.