When you get drunk

I made a Left 4 Dead scenario book so please check it out if you are interested.

Codsworth:

He will tell you he doesn't think this is wise to do when there is always danger around. When you drunkly told him to guard you then, he sighed but said of course before keeping guard around you as you did your drunk stuff. The next day when you had a hangover, he handed you a glass of water, telling you he told you it was not a wise choice.

Preston:

He will just watch you, making sure you don't injure yourself while you are drunk. Eventually he will nervously tell you he thinks it's time to go to bed. When you told him he's a pervert, he was confused before he blushed and yelled not to have sex but to sleep. Once you finally fell asleep after trying to leave and drink more, he let out a sigh, never having realized taking care of a drunk person is so exhausting.

Danse:

When he and some other soldiers celebrate something, they also drink but Danse avoids it, claims it's not a wise choice and it only causes dumb things to happen. So when you get drunk, he will sigh, a bit disappointed you got drunk. He will feel like a babysitter as he makes sure you don't get yourself into danger and don't drink too much while carrying you to your bed, ignoring how you keep flailing and yelling you aren't tired and want to drink more. When you refuse to let him go, saying you will only go to sleep if he cuddles you, he felt his cheeks heat up before he laid down aside you, telling you he is only doing this so you will sleep and can sober up for tomorrow.

Piper:

She will have a drink herself, chuckling as she watches you being drunk while happy she finally has a moment of just relaxing and enjoying a drink. When you held her, drunkly saying you love her, she chuckled before giving you a kiss, telling you she also loves you, you weirdo.

Nick:

He just continued working, ignoring you. When you held a bottle to him, he politely declined. When you gave him puppy eyes, he chuckled and asked you if you don't think it's time to stop drinking, to which you said of course not. When you fell asleep somewhere random, he sighed before picking you up and carrying you to your bed, mumbling to at least fall asleep on your bed.

Hancock:

He will be too drunk himself to even notice any of the weird stuff you were doing. Eventually he joined into your weirdness and both did weird stuff together. At the end both passed out drunk on the sofa, cuddling in each other's arms.

Cait:

She will chuckle, watching you being drunk, telling you that you need to learn how to hold your liquor. She once got ambushed while drunk so when she drinks, she always keeps a gun nearby so she can quickly take it when an ambush happens.

Strong:

He watched you as you stumbled around so he picked you up, telling you you seem to have difficulty walking so he will carry you. But as he walked, the motion made you sick so you were quick to wiggle free before puking, which made him cringe and say that's disgusting.

Maccready:

He just watched you as he sipped his own drink. When you are about to do something dumb, he is quick to put his drink down and pull you away from the danger, telling you he doesn't think that's a smart idea, nervously asking how about taking a nap. As you slept, he sighed and searched through his and your bag in hopes he can find some pain killers for the hangover you will have when you wake up.

Deacon:

He will laugh as he watches you, drinking some beer himself. When you almost fall, he will snicker before wrapping his arm around you to help you walk, telling you to be careful and not break something because you couldn't walk straight while drunk.

Curie:

She will advise you against it, telling you all the bad things alcohol does to your body. When you drunkly yell for her to stop it because she's ruining your fun, she will huff and tell you this is no excuse to be so rude. When you finally fell asleep, she had put a bottle of water and some pain killers aside you so when you wake up, you can quickly take them.

X6-88:

He asked you if you think this is a wise choice. When you drunkly yelled yes, he sighed but didn't argue back and just waited for you to finish drinking and continue your missions. When you slouched against him, telling him he has to learn to loosen up, he ignored what you said and told you you are drunk so you should stop drinking and go to sleep to sleep it off and sober up.

Dogmeat:

He just laid somewhere and slept, taking this time to rest before you drag him on adventures again. When you fell, he was quick to look, worried before sniffing you, only to cringe at the smell coming off you before going back to sleep.

King:

He will watch you with a smile, finding this funny. The strong Courier, now drunk. It was a very fun sight to see. When you fell asleep on Rex, he chuckled and had to wake you up, telling you you are gonna kill the poor dog. When you tried to go up the stairs and almost fell, he wrapped his arm around you and helped you up, unable to stop snickering because he just finds seeing the badass, scary Courier drunk and unable to get up some stairs something very funny.

Benny:

He found this very amusing, also getting drunk himself. When you hugged him and said you love him, he chuckled and ruffled your hair, saying he also loves you, babe, before he noticed the drinks were empty so he pushed you off and said he's gonna go get more drinks, wait here and don't get yourself into any dumb situations. When he returned and saw you fell asleep, he laughed, finding it funny, before he sat down aside you again and continued drinking.

Butch:

He was just excited to drink. The first few times he would cringe which made you tease him, asking him if the tough, strong Butch can't handle it, which just made him more determined to drink the whole bottle as quickly as possible while trying to stay sober to show he can handle it and he can drink without gagging or cringing. When you get drunk, he will see this as a good moment for revenge and tease you, bragging that it seems he can hold his liquor better than you now, which is a lie because not even a few seconds later is he also very drunk.