When you catch them staring

Codsworth:

It's hard to see if he's staring, so he can easily lie and say he wasn't. But Codsworth would never lie to you, he will simply apologize for staring before looking away.

Preston:

He will feel very awkward and embarrassed, looking away, tugging his hat down as he mumbled an apology for staring.

Danse:

He will look aside you, acting as if he was simply checking out the surroundings for enemies and not staring at you. When you ask if he was staring, he will shake his head, saying he was making sure there are no enemies around.

Piper:

She will let out a yelp, shocked at the suddenly being caught staring before nervously chuckling and saying she wasn't staring at you but what was behind you.

Nick:

He will flinch at the sudden eye contact before focusing on his cigarette, acting as if he wasn't staring and acting as if he was simply staring at his cigarette. He will light it before saying you both should hurry along before it becomes night.

Hancock:

He will not look away, he will just give you a wink and compliment you, laughing when you tried to contain the smile that grew on your face and looked away to hide the dorky smile.

Cait:

She will look away with a huff, saying she wasn't staring. When you say you caught her staring, she will frown, embarrassed she was caught before looking at you, saying it's normal for a girlfriend to stare at their lover so don't make a big deal out of it.

Strong:

He will usually stare when you do something he doesn't understand so you will have to explain why you are doing this for him to understand. Then he will say you are weird but he loves you so it's okay.

Maccready:

He will blush and look away, mumbling he wasn't staring while opening some random chest, hoping there is something inside he can fidget with and keep himself distracted with as he began feeling embarrassed.

Deacon:

He will chuckle, jokingly saying you caught him. When you ask why he's staring, he will shrug and ask if he cannot admire his lover.

Curie:

She will give you a smile, saying you look very happy and beautiful today before curiously asking if something good happened. While you explained what good thing happened, she patiently listened before smiling and saying that sounds very nice indeed.

X6-88:

He will simply raise his eyebrow at you, asking what's wrong. When you tell him he's staring, he will say he knows before he casually continues travelling to where you both have to be.

Dogmeat:

When you look at him while he's staring at you, he will just poke out his tongue and wag his tail, happy you finally looked at him.

King:

He will give you a smile before talking to you. When you ask why he was staring, he will chuckle and say he finds you very brave and beautiful so he couldn't help but stare.

Butch:

He will look away, making up various excuses, none of which make any sense. He will clumsily pull out his gun, saying you both don't have any food so should loot some nearby buildings. Then he will hurry away, embarrassed he was caught admiring you.