If you are the boss of a gang

I made a Detroit: Become Human x Reader Scenarios book so please check it out if you are interested.

I just watched the Godfather so that is how I came up with this.

Codsworth:

He led out a gasp when he heard, saying this is not a good thing and you have to focus on finding your son, not leading a gang. When you shrugged and said this gang is a good thing since they keep you safe and help you find food, he sighed but said he thinks it's wise to focus on your main goal and not some gang.

Preston:

He was shocked when he heard you lead a gang, and very confused as to how you even became the gang leader. When you told him you will help his settlement with your gang, he turned a blind eye to all your bad gang activities.

Danse:

He will be at a debate, knowing he should stop you, or even kill you for this, but you are his lover so he can't, so he decided to turn a blind eye to it. You both made an agreement. You don't bring your gang up and he won't interfere.

Piper:

She makes sure to write what you want people to believe about your gang in the papers. At first she was unsure of this, but when you pulled a gun out, telling her this is business so she shouldn't take it personal, she was quick to yell she will do it and you are insane for threatening your own lover.

Nick:

He became like your advisor. When you need a second opinion, he is there to give his opinion and some advice to help you out. As long as you don't drag him into this chaos and only ask him advice, he's fine with this. When you do something dumb, he will cross his arms, asking how you possibily thought this would be a smart move before saying you should have come to him first.

Hancock:

You had to have a place to hide after your gang got busted by Brotherhood, so Hancock let you stay at his town. While you hid, he kept teasing you for almost getting caught. When someone came to have a meeting with you and you looked at him, he chuckled and said this is his place so he's not going anywhere. WHile you had the meeting, Hancock sat slouched aside you, drinking beer, acting as if he wasn't interested but actually closely listening.

Cait:

She will act like your bodyguard, making sure you are okay since now you are a big target that many want dead. When you have a meeting with someone, she will be glaring at the person, watching their every move. She likes that you are the boss of a gang because now she doesn't have to search for food three times a day.

Strong:

Have a problem with someone? Send over your Super Mutant boyfriend and it's fixed. When one of the people that work for you don't listen, Strong will hold his melee weapon better and immediately the worker listens to every word you say.

Maccready:

You pay him to be your gun for hire. He told you you don't have to pay him, feeling a bit awkward with accepting his lover's money, but you chuckled and told him you have enough caps to buy out the Brotherhood so giving him a few caps won't dent your wallet.

Deacon:

He knows some people so if you need new people, he knows exactly who to send. If you need to expand your gang, he knows exactly to who you have to go to expand it and which places are safe to expand to.

Curie:

She lectured you when she found out, telling you leading a gang is bad and will cause you a lot of stress and result in you getting gravely injured or dying. After enough assuring, she finally stopped the lecture and narrowed eyes. When you get injured, she will take care of the wound, telling you she told you it would result in you getting injured.

X6-88:

He just wondered how you began this gang, so he asked you how you began this whole gang business. When you finished telling him the story, he hummed, saying that was interesting. He asked you if this means your main mission will stop and you will focus on this gang. When you told him you are still focused on your main mission, he nod, interested to see how you will do both your mission and leading a gang.

Dogmeat:

He's there to comfort you when you need to de-stress from all the work. He will sometimes just lay at your feet or with his head on your lap while you work at your desk. When there is a rat in the gang and they run away, he is quick to chase them and drag them back to you.

King:

New Vegas is like old Las Vegas, meaning there is also a mafia in New Vegas, and you controlled one of the groups. King found out quite early and told you he's fine with it, as long as you keep his boys safe. When you told him you will do so, if some of his boys help you out, you both shook on it. So his boys help you out with some tasks and you make sure they are safe and fed.

Butch:

He was amazed and looked up to you. He likes watching you commanding people around, he claims you look so awesome and cool doing it. He excitedly asked you to join so you let him join.