When you find and wear clean, fancy, intact clothes

Just a weird scenario since the MC always wears dirty/ruined clothes so I thought I should write some scenario where you have to wear clean, intact, fancy clothes.

Yes, I know, some clothes are clean or intact, this is just a dumb serious, nothing in this book should be taken serious.

Codsworth:

He would clap if he could, telling you you look marvelous then fixing it a bit so it looks better, advising you to wear this only when needed or you might dirty or ruin your only pair of clean and intact clothes.

Preston:

He was impressed, telling you you look good before asking you where you got these. As you told him, he couldn't look away from them, wondering how these clothes are still clean and intact since he doesn't think he ever seen such clean, fancy, and/or intact clothes out here.

Danse:

He was unsure how to react, just nodding and telling you you look good. When you asked if that's all, he glanced away, wondering what else you would like to hear before he awkwardly said you picked out clothes that suit you well.

Piper:

She gasped when she saw you in these new clothes before hurrying over to inspect them closer, asking you where you found these while taking your arm to move you around a bit so she can admire these clothes more. She would lie if she said she wasn't a bit jealous of your new clothes.

Nick:

He nodded, impressed with these new clothes, before jokingly asking if you can't get this old synth some new clothes like that.

Hancock:

He was having a sip of alcohol when he saw you. He almost joked on the sip before he chuckled out "damn", telling you you look amazing in these clothes. He wrapped his arms around your waist so he could pull you closer, telling you with a smirk you also look sexy.

Cait:

She let out an impressed whistle, saying these clothes are an improvement before asking you where you even found clean clothes. She chuckled and told you you better take proper care of those because she doubts you will find such clean and intact clothes again.

Strong:

He didn't really get it, he did think you somehow looked better. He tugged the clothing piece, asking you why it looks so weird, trying to ask you why it's not dirty like all the other clothes you find.

Maccready:

He was cleaning his rifle when he saw you. He let out a soft "wow" before cursing as he almost dropped the rifle. He felt embarrassed, awkwardly moving his cap down a bit to cover his face, which was turning red, while telling you you look good.

Deacon:

He laughed out an impressed "damn, wow" before telling you you look a bit diffeent now with these clothes. He has a bunch of clothes from all his spying so he assured you you can also wear the ones he doesn't need anymore.

Curie:

She let out a gasp and clasped her hands tightly together while staring with adoring eyes, telling you you look absolutely gorgeous now. When you don't wear them, she always takes good care of them; washing them, neatly folding them, and putting them away somewhere safe and clean.

X6-88:

He hummed, telling you you look good. He didn't do or say more than that.

Dogmeat:

He didn't really know the difference, he just knew these smell better than your previous outfit.

King:

He had a few outfits in one of the rooms in his building so he let you pick out whatever you liked. He helped you pull it on and made sure it looked well before he eyed you and twirled you around so he could have a look, then he gave you a smile and told you that you look amazing.

Benny:

He has many fancy, clean, and intact outfits. When you asked how he got the dresses, he just smiled and said secret. He watched you throw off your dirty clothes from all your avdenturing and climb into the clean, fancy ones before he chuckled and said he's seeing a whole new person.

Butch:

He was awestruck. He only ever seen you in the vault suit or the clothes you would find on the journey, never these clean, fancy, intact clothes. When you asked if you look good enough, he said you look fantastic before jokingly asking where his clean and fancy clothes are.