When you fall asleep against them

Codsworth:

He will flinch, only to say your name in shock when you slid off and hit the floor. He apologized before worriedly asking if you are okay.

Preston:

He will just sit still, watching the settlers, making sure everything is okay. When you woke up, he rubbed the spot you slept on to get the blood flowing again while jokingly asking if the bed was too far away.

Danse:

He will get nervous, unsure what to do. When he noticed how deep asleep you were, he let out a sigh and just took his gun and checked to see if it still has enough ammo before he took it apart so he can clean it while you sleep.

Piper:

She will yelp before sighing and saying you're heavy when asleep. When you almost slipped off her, she freaked out, quickly pushing your head back in place, nervously mumbling "Please don't slide off" a few times. When she was sure you wouldn't slide back off, she didn't move a muscle and just waited till you woke up.

Nick:

He will be talking only to go silent when he noticed you were asleep, then he chuckled and stroked your hair, mumbling you deserve a good sleep. He continued work, making sure not to move so he doesn't wake you up.

Hancock:

He will be confused at the sudden feeling of you pushing against him. When he noticed you were sleeping, he chuckled before giving the top of your head a kiss. Then he went back to doing whatever he was doing, making sure to be silent so he doesn't disturb your sleep.

Cait:

She will laugh and tease you, making a joke or two. Then she got comfortable and also went to sleep, finding that she also deserves a nap.

Strong:

He will complain about how you shouldn't sleep while on a mission, only to frown when he got silent. So he picked you up and continued walking to the destination.

Maccready:

He will just smile before looking around, making sure everything is safe before he took his hat off and got comfortable then went to sleep as well, exhausted by the hard day of work you both had today.

Deacon:

He will try not to freak out, finding this very adorable. So he will do a few breath exercises to calm down before glancing at you, only to silently freak out again at how adorable you are when asleep against him.

Curie:

She will smile and softly whisper she hopes you rest well before looking around, observing the area around you two and just enjoying the silence.

X6-88:

He will sigh and mumble this is not efficient. He will just wait, remembering some people have to sleep to get energy and continue. If you did not, then he would have woken you up, but he decided to let you sleep and get your energy back.

Dogmeat:

He will whimper and try to get out from under you, only to fail and flop down, giving up and also going to sleep.

King:

He will just smile and let you sleep, knowing how you barely get any sleep otherwise and it's a relaxing mood so he doesn't wish to break that either. He will chuckle when Rex also laid down and went to sleep.

Butch:

He will glance before poking your head then stare, waiting for a reaction. When he got nothing, he did it again, a little harder now, and waited. Then he got cofident and did it again, each time a little harder, testing to see how much he can do this till you wake up. He did it again, only to let out a girly yelp when you snatched his finger and groaned if he does it again, you will chop off his finger.