When you trip and fall

Codsworth:

He said your name in worry, asking why you fell. When you groaned out that the floor is uneven, he huffed and said they really need to remake all these streets or more people will fall and injure themselves.

Preston:

He let out a curse out of shock before putting his gun away for a quick second so he has his hands free to help you up. When you frowned, he worriedly asked if you injured yourself. When you said you got abrasions your hands , he suggested looting nearby buildings to find some medical supplies to heal those injuries before they get infected.

Danse:

He has quick reflexes, so he was quick to wrap his arm around you before you even fell. All you could do was nervously chuckle, thanking him. He just sighed and told you to be careful. He kept his arm around you till he was sure you didn't injure your feet and are able to keep walking.

Piper:

She shouted your name in shock before worriedly asking if you are okay while helping you up in a hurry. When she was sure you're okay, she let out a chuckle and told you to be more careful. For the rest of the walk, she held your hand the whole time.

Nick:

He let out a shocked noise when he saw you fall before quickly asking you if you are okay, tossing his cigarette aside so he can take your arm and help you up. When you nod, a bit shaken by the fall and the pain of hitting the floor, he gave your forehead a kiss and assured you you are okay so no need to worry.

Hancock:

He let out a laugh because he never expected to see you trip and fall. When you glared, he was quick to apologize, trying his best not to laugh while helping you up. He tried to hold in his laugh as he said not to trip again but failed.

Cait:

She let out a curse when she suddenly saw you fall before she laughed and asked how you could not have seen that stone before she held out her hand, asking if you hurt yourself. When you shook your head while taking her head, she pulled you up in a quick tug causing you to stumble, but she just chuckled before continuing to walk.

Strong:

Before you could even hit the ground, he snatched the back of your shirt and held you up as if you weighed nothing, complaining about how clumsy you are before putting you on his shoulder and continuing to walk.

Maccready:

He flinched with a "what the-" before crouching, worriedly poking your side, asking if you are okay. When you nod, he stared before awkwardly asking if you aren't gonna get up. When you mumbled you are embarrassed, he couldn't help but laugh before sitting down and saying this spot is a good spot for a break so just take your time getting over your embarrassment.

Deacon:

He will let out a shocked laugh before making sure there is no danger so he can put away his gun and help you up. When you cursed and said you injured yourself, he cringed at the wound before saying he found a medical kit earlier. While he took care of the wound, he made bad jokes to cheer you up.

Curie:

She let out a worried "oh?" before crouching down, saying not to move till she has made sure you haven't broke anything. When you chuckled and said you just fell, she frowned and said a fall can still manage to break something. So after enough assuring that you didn't break anything, she finally let it go and both continued walking.

X6-88:

He will let out a sigh before holding out his hand, telling you to watch where you step and this won't happen. When you took his hand, he pulled you up before eyeing you to make sure you are not injured before he let go of your hand and continued walking.

Dogmeat:

He gave your cheek a lick, worriedly nudging your head. When you sit up, he will happily rub against you, happy you are okay.

King:

He flinched before he sighed and crouched down, holding out his hands, asking if you are okay. When you took his hands, he helped you up. He softly wiped your hands clean, checking them for wounds before giving them a kiss and telling you to be more careful.

Butch:

He will laugh, only to shut up when you don't get up, then he is quick on his knees, asking if you are okay. When you said you injured your knee, he was quick to crouch in front of you and tell you to get on his back. Even when you declined, he refused. So in the end, you got a piggyback ride from him because he refused to accept no as an answer.