When you both get lost

Codsworth:

He sighed as he rambled about why he knew this was a bad idea and how you should have listened to him. When you told him to shut up because he's just making you more stressed, he gasped before huffing that you are being rude but he will let it pass because this is a very stressful situation so he understands. When you both weren't lost anymore and you apologized for your rudeness, he cheerfully said it is okay and he forgives you because you have apologized.

Preston:

He sighed and said he knew this was a bad idea. When you rolled your eyes and mocked him, he just frowned and said it is your fault you both got lost so you shouldn't mock him. While walking around, he held his gun tightly, eyeing the surroundings. When you both reached a path, his grip soften, saying he can't lie, he's happy to see a path again because just walking lost in an unknown location is very dangerous.

Danse:

He immediately became alert, held up his gun, scanning the area for enemies, saying this is dangerous. When you said it could be worse, he frowned and asked how it could possibly be worse. So the rest of the walk to find the way again was you naming things that are worse than being lost and him following you, making sure there are no enemies around.

Piper:

She nervously asked why you keep eyeing your map. When you casually said you both are lost, she freaked out, asking what you mean with lost before asking how you can be so calm before worriedly asking what if a big enemy like a deathclaw comes right now. So after a lot of assuring that it's okay and you promise to find a way out, she relaxed and took a few deep breathes before mumbling she will believe in you to get you both out of this situation. When you both weren't lost anymore, she cheered before giving you a kiss, saying she knew you would get the two of you out of that situation.

Nick:

He suggested to use your map, so you both spend many minutes staring at it, only to end up sighing and saying this map isn't any help. So you both walked around, talking about random topics while searching for a path. When you found one and cheered, he chuckled before saying you both are still lost, even with a path. When you shrugged and said you both just follow it and will end up in a city, he sighed but nod, having a feeling that that city will be filled with enemies.

Hancock:

He just chuckled and said this should be fun. While walking around, he casually spoke as if you both aren't lost. When you told him to be quiet because you are trying to concentrate, he frowned, upset he can't talk to you but kept quiet till you both found a path again, then he happily continued talking.

Cait:

She kept complaining, blaming you. When you told her to be quiet, she didn't quiet down and complained even more. When you both found a path with a sign that said where you both are, she cheered, happy you both aren't lost anymore. While following the path to the city farther away, she awkwardly apologized for her complaining.

Strong:

He will just put you on his shoulders so you can look from higher above and hopefully spot something. When you point and say you think you know that spot, he walked to it, holding your knees so you don't lose balance and fall off.

Maccready:

He will chuckle and say he knows this location. When you asked him the way back home or to the quest's destination, he stared before his smile fell and he mumbled no and he just knows this spot. When you frowned and said that still means you both are lost, he gave you a nod. So both wandered around, hoping to find a path. When he spot one, he excitedly pointed, saying he has found one and he knows where it leads. When you teasingly asked if he just knows the location or the actual way, he blushed as he mumbled he knows the way this time.

Deacon:

He wasn't lost, he knows almost every spot in the land. So you followed him as he guided you back to a path you know. When you asked how he knows this location, he explained to you that he has been in many, many places before while travelling and while on missions.

Curie:

She will gasp and say this is awful before worriedly asking if you think enemies will come. When you handed her your pistol, telling her to keep her guard up, she gave a firm nod to show you she will do her best before she took the gun. While you searched for anything familiar, she made sure no enemies are nearby. When you began worrying, mumbling you can't find a way home, she assured you you can do anything so you will for sure get you both out of here and she believes in you.

X6-88:

He will just sigh. When you ask him what's with that sigh, he said he knew this would happen. When you asked why he didn't stop you from getting you both lost again, he shrugged and said it was quite funny seeing how confident you were that this would be a good plan. He took your arm, eyed the map before saying you both have to go right.

Dogmeat:

He will use his nose to try and sniff out anything familiar or a path. So you followed him till you reached a path, then you spend many minutes petting him and praising him.

King:

He sighed and mumbled the one time he goes outside of Freeside, he gets lost. When you chuckled and pointed in a direction, saying you have a feeling the right way is that way. He just said he hopes you are right before walking that way, saying when he gets home, he's never leaving Freeside again because it's just all trouble and chaos out here. When you chuckled and said Freeside and New Vegas are also trouble and chaos, if not more, he couldn't help but laugh because you weren't wrong.

Butch:

He became nervous, scared you will both have to camp out in an unknown location. When you suggested just going a random direction and hope to find a path, he was quick to run in front of you before you could leave to stop you, asking what if there are enemies or it's just a dead end. After enough convincing, you managed to make him come along and both went. Luckily there were no enemies and found a path. He huffed out a chuckle and said he knew this was the right way and he wasn't scared at all.