You cuddle them to recharge your energy

Codsworth:

You just approached him from behind then slouched over him causing him to float lower under your weight. He panicked, not understanding what's happening, but then he noticed your hands so he calmed down. He suggested going to rest but you shook your head, mumbling just need a few seconds like this. He let you be until you felt good again, then both continued; though now he was more strict on you taking more breaks and doing less work.

Preston:

You spend so long making a few new things for a new settlement so your energy was now drained. You saw him sitting on a couch outside that has to be put inside the new house so walked over then flopped on the free space before lying down against his side. He pet your head, praising you for your hard work and that a break is definitely deserved. After a while he asked if you rested enough because he would appreciate the help getting this couch inside.

Danse:

He can kind of see it by how you suddenly start dragging your feet and your eyes stay on one spot longer. So he asks for a break while starting to take off his armor. Once all off and both seated he pulls you closer so you automatically cuddle him. As you hold him he uses one hand to dig through the bags then presents a bottle of water or some food, telling you to drink/eat. Once you are replenished and he pulled all his armor back on both set out again.

Piper:

She was sitting on the bed, writing down some things. So you decided to crawl on the bed aside her then flop down and wrap your arms around her waist then just rest a bit. As you laid there, just resting and doing nothing except hold her tight; she simply stroked your head soothingly while wondering some things over and writing down various ways to see which is the best. Of course the soothing stroking and calm atmosphere made you fall asleep, which made her laugh when she noticed then quietly continue.

Nick:

He was reading some files Ellie had given for him to solve. He glanced up as the door opened to see you enter. He greeted you off-handedly as he looked back to the papers, keeping his focus on the papers. Though that was hard to do as you came up behind him then wrapped your arms around him and nuzzled your face against his neck. He chuckled, patting your arm, asking if you are okay. When he heard the grumbled "eh" he got the message and let you be while continuing to work. Ellie put a chair behind you so you could at least sit then left to get you something to drink. So now Nick was working on the files with his partner slouched against him, and he didn't mind one bit as it brought some amusement and calmness.

Hancock:

He snickered as you crawled onto the couch and put your head on his lap, snuggling to his stomach, then wrapping your arms around his waist. He pet your head with one hand, asking if you are good, while his other hand dug into his pocket for some chems. He pushed some in your mouth, promising this will get you feeling good soon enough, then putting a lot in his own mouth. He gave your temple a kiss then leaned back and let the chem effects settle in to go for a joyous experience.

Cait:

She chuckled when you suddenly wrapped around her like some enemy trapping its prey so it can't escape. She asked if you are fine, to which you nod, though lacked the enthusiasm and energy. She told you to go get some rest but you shook your head. You told her just need a bit of love to get your energy back. So both stood like that for a while. She just held you, scanning the surroundings to make sure nothing suddenly appears and needs to be taken out. Once you were charged up again she let you go, chuckling you really are a strange one. Before you could respond she wrapped her arm around your shoulders and gave your cheek a kiss, assuring she likes that about you a lot.

Strong:

He just scoops you up and carries you so you can cuddle him while still walking to the next location. When you get in the way or do something he doesn't like he starts complaining. But if you just stay still, holding him tight with love, then he's very happy and proud. If he could he would run to other beings and show you off like this, praising that Strong has a great partner or that he's getting lots of love then rush to the next person to show you off to.

Maccready:

He likes these moments. It also reminds him of holding his wife or kid so it's a bittersweet moment. So when you suddenly climb on top of him then flop down and hold him then he knows exactly what you need. He holds you back, asking light questions while rubbing your back or your head. Once you are energized again and get up he was glad to see you okay again but also a bit upset the cuddling moment is over.

Deacon:

He laughed when you suddenly slouched him on from behind. He was wearing a disguise so he complained you just broke his disguise, but you mumbled you don't really care. He pulled your arms off so he could turn around then wrapped your arms around him again. Now he could hold you properly and ask what's wrong. He didn't care about whatever mission he was on anymore, he just took you somewhere he could lay down and pull you on him so you can lay on him comfortably while hold him.

Curie:

She smiled as you walked over. She could see very clearly you just need some comfort as your mood was down from all the quests one after another. She asked you if you need a hug. Before she could even finish the question you were already against her, holding her, groaning you are so tired, especially of these dumb quests people send you on. She held you as you went on a ramble about the shitty jobs. Once it was all out of you and you felt better both let go and continued.

X6-88:

At first he was always stiff and awkward at it; not sure what to do or say. So a lot he said was also nothing that helped fix your down mood and energy and just made you go from tired to annoyed. But eventually he got used to it, and it helped when you argued you don't need him dragging you down more but just holding you back, so now he holds you back, usually without saying much.

Dogmeat:

Dogmeat is the one who notices it first that you need a cuddle so he's immediately rubbing his side against you, pushing you, lying on or against you. Both just cuddle for a while until you are ready to continue or he wants to leave the embrace.

King:

At first when you stormed in, dropped your extra supplies, and just slouched on him for a cuddle; it would be an understatement to say he was very shocked at it and worried. Eventually that just became so normal that when you burst in that way he already has an arm extended so you can settle in nicely against. At first he got flustered if it was in front of others, but now he knows it's you just needing a pick-me-up, and he learned to appreciate it instead of get shy about it.

Benny:

He loves physical touch, so any time you wanna cuddle him he accepts it gladly. Even if he's working. Usually he likes to be the one smothered with love and such, but if you need to be the one to be smothered he can gladly do that as well. If he can see your battery is low and you just need a quick pick-me-up then he does all he can do fix that. He tells you silly things that happened, things you can do around the place to cheer up, or that he can shift his schedule around so he can spend longer here with you.

Butch:

He doesn't want hugs and cuddles in public, because he has an appearance to keep up. But that just makes it more fun to do in public; especially as his face turns red and he tries to push you off but doesn't use much strength to do it and argue that you can't do this here. So keep going until he promises when in private you can do this as much as you want so back off. This makes you go; because then once private you can cuddle him as long as you want. Though if you truly just need a quick cuddle in public and he can tell you are close to breaking down he's quick to pull you close and whisper it's gonna be okay.