When you slap their ass

I made a Mafia x Reader Scenarios book, so if you are interested, please check it out.

Codsworth:

When you slap his metal, telling him to stop complaining and get moving, he will huff and say he will not accept being slapped like this before he complains about what you just did for a few minutes.

Preston:

He let out a gasp before looking at you with a shocked expression, asking what that was for.

Danse:

He wanted to scold you but he was too flustered and caught off-guard to form any proper sentences, so he just cleared his throat, mumbling not to do that again.

Piper:

She let out a gasp before turning to you, telling you not to just do that before she rubbed her ass, mumbling now her ass feels weird and stings before she hit your chest with her paper, scolding you for doing such a thing.

Nick:

He immediately tensed up before he slowly looked at you with a "did you just slap my ass" expression. When you gave him an innocent expression, he decided to just ignore it and continue whatever he was doing.

Hancock:

He was a little shocked at the sudden slap against his ass before he chuckled, looking at you with a smirk, saying hello in a flirty tone.

Cait:

She didn't care, she just chuckled and slapped your ass a few hours later to return the favor.

Strong:

He was just very confused about this, asking if you are attacking him. When you said no, he just let it go, mumbling you are being weird.

Maccready:

He tensed up before letting out an awkward little laugh, asking you why you just slapped his ass.

Deacon:

He was too caught off-guard to properly react, awkwardly adjusting his sunglasses while nervously chuckling, unsure what to say so he just said a thanks.

Curie:

She let out a gasp before scolding you, saying this is not kind of you and you should not just do that without permission.

X6-88:

He froze before he slowly turned to you, asking in a very serious tone if you just slapped his ass. When you said yes, he let out a long sigh, wondering why he decided dating you was a good idea before he told you not to do it again.

Dogmeat:

When you lazily push his ass with your foot to get him moving, mumbling it's time to go on another mission, he will bark before moving.

King:

He just chuckled about this, not making a big deal out of it.

Butch:

He let out an embarrassed sound before looking at you, his face turning a little red before he tried to play it off cool by flirting, but failing badly because he kept stuttering, awkwardly saying "euhm...", and his face looked like a tomato.