When you're both traveling and you ask if you can take a break

Codsworth:

He said that is a wonderful idea, you shouldn't overwork yourself. He held a glass of purified water to you, telling you to also drink something while you rest.

Preston:

He will look around to make sure there is no danger then smiled and said it seems there is no danger so it can't hurt. As you both took a seat somewhere, he dug in his pocket then pulled out some food, asking if you want a piece.

Danse:

He will frown, debating, seeing all the options and how taking a break now will impact the mission, but when he saw your pleading puppy eyes, he sighed and said a small break can't hurt.

Piper:

She will say of course then take a seat, saying she had been meaning to write something down anyway. So as you rested, she busied herself by writing down some stuff she had been meaning to write down since earlier when she saw it, excited to go back home soon so she can get this published in the newspaper.

Nick:

He will nod and say of course. As you sat down and rested your legs, he just started a conversation since otherwise it would be awkwardly silent. While talking, he also kept an eye on everything around since you can never be too cautious out here.

Hancock:

He will chuckle and say he's not one to say no to a break. He offered you some jet as he took some. As you both waited, he waved his hat to fan himself then did it to you, saying that staying still in this heat sucks.

Cait:

She will frown, asking if you are serious, nodding to where you are both walking, sarcastically saying she can already see the end so just push through it. When you asked her what she will do if you both arrive and there is suddenly an ambush and you are too tired to help out, she stared before groaning a break it is then.

Strong:

He will sigh and say you are weak and you should build up your strength and stamina. As you flopped down, saying a whatever, he huffed but flopped down aside you and waited for you to be ready again.

Maccready:

He will first check the area before saying he thinks a few minutes will do. As you rest, you couldn't help but tell him he can also rest as he kept eyeing everything, feeling as if enemies will jump out any second. He just frowned and said he doesn't mind keeping watch so just rest.

Deacon:

He will groan and stretch, saying finally, chuckling that he wanted to take one minutes ago. So both sat down somewhere and rested. He offered you some food before eating his piece, sighing that he hopes everything will go smoothly when you both arrive at the destination and not like usual where an ambush happens or suddenly you both get send on even more missions.

Curie:

She will say of course, assuring you you do not need to ask her for permission for such things before dusting off a spot then holding her hand to it, telling you to sit down and rest as long as you need. As you sat down, she asked you if you need anything like a drink or food, ready to rush to your bag and bring it to you.

X6-88:

He will nod, saying it is important to stay well rested so he doesn't mind resting for a few minutes. As you rested, he asked you what you think will happen when you arrive at the destination.

Dogmeat:

When you flop down, sighing you need a break, he will just let out a noise before sitting aside you and panting, waiting for you both to continue walking. When you offer him some food, he will happily bark before biting it and keeping himself busy with chewing on it.

King:

He rarely goes outside of Freeside so traveling isn't really his specialty. It's more likely he will be the one asking for a break. If you ask, he will chuckle and say he was just thinking about taking one.

Benny:

It depends. If what you are both traveling to is for your benefit and you ask for a break, he will shrug and say sure. If it's for his benefit and you ask a break, he declines, telling you you can take a break once you are both finished what the job.

Butch:

He will chuckle, asking if you are becoming rusty. He looked around to be sure no danger is around then sighed and shrugged, saying fine. You have a feeling he also said fine because he also wanted a break.