When you hug them

I didn't finish Fallout 4 because I needed space for other games, but I enjoyed it a lot. So sorry if anyone is out of character, I didn't even meet most of the companions.

My favorite Fallout characters are King, Butch and Nick so this book was mostly made so I can write for those three.

I have a few requests I decline. Just request and I will tell you whether I do it or not. I don't do AUs, crossovers or smut though, I have never liked AUs that much nor do I feel comfortable writing smut or AU/crossovers.

MC IS WHATEVER GENDER, SEXUALITY, RACE (Ghoul, Human, Mutant, etc...) APPEARANCE, PERSONALITY YOU WANT THEM TO HAVE. I don't decide such things. Requests that give away any of these will be declined.

Codsworth: (I know many like him so I decided to add him.)

He will let out a nervous chuckle, asking why the sudden display of affection. He really wishes he has a body whenever you hug him so he can hug you back. He will just rest one of his eyes on your head as a way to return the hug.

Preston:

He will chuckle, asking if something is wrong. When you tell him something is wrong in Sanctuary, he will give your forehead a kiss, thanking you for the warning before hurrying away. If you just wanted to hug for fun, he will chuckle and hug you back and enjoy the sweet, relaxing moment you two are now sharing.

Danse:

His hands will be in the air, unsure what to do or where to rest his hands. So he just awkwardly pat your back, thanking you for this kind gesture. When you laughed out he can return the hug, he will awkwardly clear his throat but wrap his arms around you, claiming he doesn't understand why you wish to do this but it feels kind of nice.

Piper:

She will gladly open her arms and accept the hug. She will sway for fun before dragging you to her desk, saying you're her prisoner now and she is gonna make you read her next work. She will hug you as you read her report, waiting for your thoughts on it. When you say it's good, she will smile and give you a kiss before letting go so she can publish her work.

Nick:

Sometimes when you suddenly hug, he will let out a yelp of shock because his cigarette will almost fall on you, but luckily he is quick to catch it before chuckling, saying you could have been burned so try to hug him when he doesn't have a cigarette dangling from his lips before he hugs you back, asking why the hug. When you give him a smile and say you just wanted to hug him, he will chuckle before continuing to smoke his cigarette, holding you while doing so.

Hancock:

He will gladly wrap his arms around you, giving you a kiss, claiming you're so cute when you hug him. Sometimes, when he is extremely happy, he will pick you up and spin you around before giving you a kiss, excitedly telling you why he's so happy.

Cait: (I find Cait's personality difficult to write, but I have a feeling I will get better at writing for her as this book goes on.)

At first she always awkwardly glanced around, hoping nobody sees before she hugs you back. But after a few times, she will wrap an arm around you, glancing at you to see if something is wrong. If it is, she will ask what wrong is while wrapping both her arms around you in a comforting embrace. If you just wanted to hug her for fun, she will chuckle before focusing on whatever she was doing.

Strong:

He will frown, asking you what you're doing. But after a few times, he got used to it. Sometimes he will even pick you up and continuing walking to the next location. When you ask him to let you go, he will say no and hug you tighter.

Maccready:

He will chuckle, asking you why the sudden hug while wrapping his arms around you. While you're telling him something, he will just admire you, enjoying this embrace before danger comes and he can't hug you for a very long time again.

Deacon: (I never met him in the game so sorry if he's out of character.)

He will flash you a smile as he hugs you back, sometimes ruffling your hair, asking what you need. When you say just hugging him for fun, he will chuckle and say you're so weird but it's cute so it's a good thing.

Curie:

She will smile, claiming about how hugs can make you happy because they release oxytocin, or better known as cuddle hormones, and hugs can make you relax and even reduce the risk of heart diseases, heart attacks and strokes. When you jokingly said you're definitely hugging her more knowing this new information, she just smiled and said she is happy to give you a hug anytime you need one.

X6-88: (I never written for a personality like his so apologies if he's out of character, I tried.)

He will be confused but then wrap his arms around you, wondering if something is wrong so he will eye you to try and tell by your body language if something is wrong or not. If he can tell something is wrong, he will just embrace you, hoping this can comfort you. If he can tell you're just hugging because you felt like it, he will claim you're very sweet for hugging him.

Dogmeat: (Did I add a dog? Yes. Why? Because he's a good boy and deserves all the love in the world. I never owned a dog though because I'm a cat person, so, euhm... We will see how this goes.)

He will happily rub his face against yours. When you try to leave, he will bark, wanting more before standing on his back legs and putting his paws on your stomach, nudging you to signal to continue hugging. So you will be stuck hugging him till he's satisfied, then you may leave.

King: (King is added because he's one of my favorite Fallout character.)

He loves hugging you, so if you wish to give him a hug, he will gladly accept. If he's sitting and watching the stage and you suddenly sit on his lap so you can hug him, he will just laugh it off, wrapping his arms around you, saying you are so sweet. Sometimes Rex will bark causing him to chuckle before jokingly asking if Rexie is jealous while petting the dog.

Butch: (Just like with King, he's added because he's one of my favorite characters.)

At first he always got nervous, not sure what to do. But after a few times, he will happily hug you back before continuing whatever he was doing. He isn't shy to hug you in front of others. Well, he was in the beginning, but after a while he didn't care and will just hug you. When his friends make fun of him for being soft, Butch is quick to ask what the fuck wrong is with showing love to his gorgeous lover before making fun of them for not even having any lovers.

I WRITE THIS BOOK FOR FUN. NOTHING SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS, THIS IS JUST A BOOK TO RELIEVE STRESS AND HAVE SOME FUN.

This is the sixth book I am writing, so updates will not be very often because I have five other books I'm writing.