WE ARENT DATING yet?

*August 2019*
*At Taehyung's place*

V: *walking out of his bed room drying his hair with a towel* Don't forget that we are going out for a brunch today.

Yn: *with her toe on the coffee table, seriously applying nail polish* what made you think that I will forget? *eyes fixed onto her toes*

V: I don't know. *shrugs* Maybe the way you are struggling for literally 20mins to apply nail color. *slops beside her causing her hand to shake*

Yn: YAAH! TAEHYUNGAAAHHH! *whines* I'm trying these things and here you are spoiling it. And FYI you should remember about the brunch you were totally wasted when you got back yesterday.

V: Oh come on! I was just a bit drunk.

Yn: Oh really? Is it why your friend from that Wooga squad had to drop you? *walks to the cabinet and picks up a color remover*

V: Wait, someone dropped me?

Yn: *yells from the bedroom* And you say you were just a little but drunk? *walks out and sits beside him*

V: *nervous* Did he say something? Did he talk something?

Yn: Of course he did! I have been waiting since morning to talk to you. He asked me who I was. I told him my name and he said that I must be your friend. He looked like he was a bit tipsy himself so he immediately asked me we are friends with benefits.

V: *chokes* What the- *suddenly mad*

Yn: *argues in pout* What? Why are you mad? *holds his cheeks with her one hand* It's your mistake that you forgot that you called me over to stay for the weekend. *squishes his cheeks with her one hand*

V: *whines with his squished cheeks* YAAH! YAAHHH! APPAU! APPAU!

Yn: *lets go* He said that it's not fair for the girl that you are DEEPLY in love with. So he told me to stay away.

V: Wait he said that? *massaging his cheeks* *impressed*

Yn: Wow! So now you are not bothered that he assumed me to be your friends with BENEFITS. *raising her brows*

V: *panics* Aanyaa, aanyaa. I will give him an earful today. *acts serious*

Yn: *holds back her laughter* You know acting serious doesn't suit you right?

V: Whaaattt? I AM serious. And people literally die for this poker face. *smiles proudly*

Yn: Okay then go ahead and have lunch with people.

V: Yyyyyynnnnnnn.

Yn: *laughs* You're so cute Taehyungah. I forgive you for that. *pecks his cheek suddenly making his eyes go wide and a blushy smile appear*

V: *talks in his usual pout* Yesterday the wooga squad was teasing me.

Yn: Really? Wey? *goes back to applying nail color again*

V: Let it be.

Yn: Yaah! If it's bothering you then just talk it out.

V: *evil smirk* Well then if I tell you would you solve that for me?

Yn: Well, I can try. Who do you want me to beat up?

V: *face palms* Can't you be a little romantic Yn?

Yn: Fine. Tell me the issue first.

V: *leans forward resting his elbows over his knees and intervening his fingers making it look serious* You see all of them are dating now, actually they have been dating for a while.