WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A PIG AND GORILLA FIGHT!? 🤔

V: SHUT UP!

*The room stays silent for a few seconds*

V: *still mad* Who gave you this?

Yn: E-eunwoo.

V: When?

Yn: When I met him before he left.

V: *scoffs* I thought you were busy kissing him that day?

Yn: *eyes wide open* What? You-

V: I came back to search if I left it there but left the place looking at the scene in front of me. While you have fun with guys, I stay there seeing all the stuff. I literally stopped even taking numbers from anybody when you talked about that on my birthday. Do you even remember that night? Oh wait, you will after all you kissed Namjoon hyung!

Yn: I don't see where this is going but I don't think whatever happened was wrong. I wasn't cheating on anybody and it's definitely not my fault if you failed to express earlier *also mad*

V: Failed to express? I might not have spoke about it. But I always tried to show it. You always turned a blind eye towards. Too busy with either Namjoon hyung and Eunwoo.

*He is beyond mad at this point. And he never spoke his thoughts out until today so they are kind off flooding out today, without letting him realise the impact that they are going to have on their relationship.*

Yn: Taehyungah, no matter how many times you repeat those words about me Joon and Eunwoo, I'll only say one thing, I did nothing wrong. I was just fighting my way through trying to get some clarity. And I have it now, I don't see myself with either of them. So you better stop trying to tell me that I did a mistake, because I very well know I didn't.

V: Wow! Just wow. You are always this annoying. Twisting my words.

Yn: Then tell me the exact reason why you are repeating those sentences again and again?

V: *speechless* *even more mad now*

*The bell rings*

V: You better get back here, send whoever it is, away.

Yn: You are no one to order me around. I might be having some fears but I'm not a coward that cannot stand up for herself. So better watch what you are speaking. *leaves*

*It was Ahjummoni*

Yn: Agh ahjummoni.

A: Ynyah, I came to see if you still need help with the door knob. *walks in* Oh taehyung is also here, it's been a while since I saw you. You got more handsome.

V: *fakes a smile and bows* Agh Annyeoghaseyo.

Yn: I fixed it ahjummoni. It's okay.

A: Aarasso. I'll leave then. *closes the door*

V: *back to his mad face* Where's the book?

Yn: *just glares at him and walks past him to the bedroom*

V: *follows her* *his phone rings* AGH! Who's it now?
*It was Jungkook he talks briskly and hangs up throwing the phone onto the bed while Yn rummaged in the wardrobe for the book, and hands it to him. He snatches it harshly*

V: Did you read all of it?

Yn: *nods*

V: *scoffs* Did you have fun laughing at me?

Yn: What? Why would I laugh at you.

V: You knew about my feelings all along, right from Eunwoo left and you stayed in my place, even freaking kissed me and almost had a make out session with me while you knew I liked you. Was it fun? Laughing at me and knowing that I won't let go or leave you alone? Looked like you made good use of my feelings Yn. *sarcastic*