3 YEARS AS BTS - 2

*He does as Jimin says. After collecting her assignments and making sure that she's tucked in all warm, he tries waking her up. He receives a call from Jimin again and Namjoon is on his way.*
V: I have a date in the afternoon. I got time after so long. What should I do? I don't mind cancelling it but I don't know how Hin will react. She's pretty hyper at times.
*calls her*
H: Ye opppaaaa! Did you miss me so much? That you couldn't wait till the date?
V: Mianhae! I won't be able to go today.
H: Wey? *sudden change of tone*
V: Something came up and I think I'll have to be here.
H: What's that something? You barely get time and you are canceling on me. I have been preparing for this a long time now!
V: I know, I'm sorry.
H: What's that something? Tell me!
V: You know Yn right? She's not well. *looks at Yn that's sleeping* And there's nobody to take care of her.
H: Yn? That manager in your company? Why do you care about her so much?
V: She's very close to Jimin and so I feel responsible too.
H: Then ask Jimin to take care of her.
V: He's busy.
H: You are busy too. You have a date with me.
V: *sighs* Aarasso. I'll see if I can make it. Don't get your hopes high till I confirm it with you.
H: Fine! *hangs up*
V: *sighs* *looks around Yn's room, although she stays alone the place felt like a proper home* Too many things for a single person. *chuckles* I see she saves everything *looks at the friendship bracelet that's inside her glass cupboard*
*Yn's phone rings*
V: *picks it up seeing the username* Annyeoghaseyo ommanim!
Yn's Mom: *shook* Taehyungah!? Are you guys at college? Where's Yn?
V: Yn's sick. So she's resting. Namjoon hyung is getting the medicine, so I'm just keeping her company.
M: Aggh! Aarasso. *sighs* She called me in the morning but I couldn't pick up. It feels like the old days with you guys around her. Aren't you busy today?
V: Ye! We got a day off since its was our debut anniversary yesterday.
M: Yeah! I saw that! Congratulations.
V: Khamsamnida.
M: I'm sorry for the trouble.
V: Aaneyoo, khunchanayo.
M: I need to ask you something. Yn's not listening right.
V: No. You can go ahead.
M: I wanted to ask this for a long time but I didn't get the right chance *pauses* how is she keeping up? I know it's hard for her staying away and handling all her stuff. I feel so bad that she has to go through our divorce as well. Is she okay?
V: *talks looking at Yn* She doesn't usually talk much about it ommanim. She cried a lot after getting to know about it but she didn't talk about it after that. But I cam say that she's on the right track with her life. You need not worry about anything. Our company is good.
M: Hmmm. I hope what you are saying is true. I wish I could spend more time with Ynie. Anyways, please thank all of them from my side, for being her friend and bearing with her.
V: *chuckles* Ah ye! Bearing with her is difficult.
M: *chuckles* That's what I was thinking, why were you talking so nice about her. It feels good, Yn is a single child so she never really had someone to bicker with.
V: Don't worry about it ommanim.
M: Aarasso. I'll hang up now.
V: Yeeeee!
*placing her phone back on the bedside table, he checks her temperature*
V: *pouts* It's still high.
*Namjoon reaches right in time and he was also in shock looking at her arm*
RM: What happened?
V: She said she got hurt yesterday.
RM: *clicks his tongue flicking his head to the side* I'll take care of her. You can go, if you don't like staying around.
V: I have to submit the assignments. I'll be back after that. You have work too right?
RM: *nods* I'll just work in the guest room here.
V: Aarasso. *leaves*
*In the car
V's POV: What would have happened if any of us didn't visit her today? *sighs* Living alone is risky sometimes.*
*RM gives her medicine waking her up. He orders food for both of them.*
Yn: *waking up* Did Taehyung leave?
RM: *sitting on the corner of her bed* Yes. He went to submit. He said he'll come back. Come on sit up. You need to drink this.
Yn: *nods and gets up* *starts drinking from the mug*
RM: Yn, this is how it should be. You should take my words seriously! Health is important.
Yn: *nods*
RM: Don't overwork yourself. Or else you'll have to deal with me not talking to you.
Yn: *looks at him with puppy eyes* No!
RM: *breaks into chuckles looking at her cuteness* Do you feel better now?
Yn: Yes!
RM: Let's go watch something while eating. I ordered you favourite food.
Yn: Yeah. It feels so suffocated staying in this room for straight up 24 hours.
RM: There you go. *pulls her up by her arm, she holds his shirt unintentionally, for support while getting up*
*V walks into the room, he just got back*
RM: *looks at V* You're back!
Yn: *peeks to the side from RM that's blocking her view* Did you submit on time?
V: Yes ma'am I did. I barely made it on time! Thanks to your careless ass!
Yn: *frowns walking towards him* *about smack his head*
V: *stops holding her wrist that's right in front of her face*
Yn: *shook as he never does that*
V: Seriously!? I picked you up and took care of you and you're going to hit me? *smirks*
Yn: *takes her hand away and walks past him* Don't boast about one good thing that you did!
V: *laughs* You're welcome Yn!
RM: *chuckles* Let's eat.
*After they eat Yn drifts to sleep on the couch because of the medicine. RM decides to work in the guest room while she rests. Taehyung is still thinking if he should go or not*
RM: Didn't you say you had a date?
V: Yes.
RM: Aren't you getting late? You can go, it's fine I can handle her.
V: *nods and calls Hin, in the living room*
V: Hin-ah! I'm sorry it took some tine to call-
H: Are we going or not?
*Namjoon in the background*
RM: Taehyungah- Ah sorry, I'll talk later, go ahead. *leaves*
H: Who was that?
V: Namjoon hyung.
H: Oh so, if he's there you can make it to the date?
V: *thinks* *sighs* Aanya. I won't be able to. I'm sorry.
H: But why? *mad*
V: I also have work to do. I might as well do that since it's already late.
H: Oppa, come straight to the point. Do you even think about how I feel?
V: I know. I'm sorry.
H: *sighs* I'm hanging up. I have no words. *cuts the call*
*Jimin also arrives*
J: *shook* What's with her hand?
V: *pissed* Am I an informer or something? How many times should I say this? She said she hurt herself on the way back in the rain yesterday.
J: *looks at Yn that's sleeping on the couch snuggled into the duvet* This pabo! Agh you can leave Taehyungah! I know it's getting late for the date.
V: I'm not going.
J: Wey?
V: Hina said she can't make it today. She has some work I guess.
J: O-oh okay.
*In the evening Yn feels better and assures them that she's all fine and that they can leave for the dorm without any concern. And so they leave Yn's place at night and get back to their dorm on time. The next day BTS are practicing. This time it's not that hectic they are revising their moves for the upcoming event. Yn is also preparing the stuff for the event. Yeji has become the makeup and fashion incharge now, and it's become so better for Yn as she's working with Yeji now. She was in the practice studio setting up the outfits and packing them. BTS just got a break for an hour and they all were checking their mobiles or doing something or the other. Yn walks to RM to update him about the progress. Just when she was about to say something a high pitched voice was heard.*