RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PEOPLE & RIGHT THINGS

*A week into her vacation, Yn was in her mom's living room with a k-drama running in the background while she was packing a few gifts for her mom's co-workers that are going to attend the birthday party at evening. It was her mom's and they decided to throw a small party with around 5-6 people excepting them. Her phone screen lights up gaining her attention and looking at it she notices the dating app's notification. It was taehyung. She opens it.*

V: What are you doing?

Yn: Why would I tell that to a stranger?

V: So now you want to play it the literal way?

Yn: Isn't that a good thing for you?

V: Okay choose, you want a cheesy pick up line or you want me to get direct to my feelings?

Yn: I'm feeling fancy, so I would choose a pick up line.

V: Okay then, if you stand in front of the mirror along with 6 other roses, you'll see 7 beautiful things in the mirror.

Yn: OH MY GOD! You suck at this! Just get to the point.

V: Yaah! This is not fair. You already made me tell the pick up line and enjoyed it and now denying it!

Yn: Enjoyed it? Hello? Read it again.

V: I read it. And it's amazing and the fact that it's from THE KIM TAEHYUNG! Is going to make it special.

Yn: Okay let me know when you are back on ground. Bye

V: Yaaah!

V: Yn

V: Stop ignoring me

V: I only do that because you would know that I am not actually bragging. 😔

Yn: Calm your ass down! I just went to get some water.

V: O-oh

V: Why are you so obsessed with my ass?

Yn: I swear I'm going to ignore you from now on.

V: Even my ass?

Yn: TAEHYUNG!!!

V: I miss you Yn. I thought I wouldn't talk to you until you get back, but I just couldn't hold back.

*She reads the message and puts the phone aside, pushing her hair back with a hint of stress on her face. And just like that she leaves him on read.*

Yn's POV: This is so hard. I have to talk things out once I go back.

*On msg*
V: I'm sorry. Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have said that.

Yn: Aanyaa. I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something.

V: And get your stuff out of my house, the whole room stinks.

Yn: What even! It doesn't. Tannie might have pooped and you didn't clean it.

V: Stop accusing my son!

Yn: Shut up. It's your room that might be stinking.

V: Whatever, I'll drop off your stuff when you get back, my mom's coming to stay that week.

Yn: Whatever!

Yn: MY STUFF DONT STINKK!!

V: 😂😂😂
V: I know.

Yn: I gotta go Taehyungah. We have a party in the evening for my mom's birthday. I have to go prepare.

V: Really? What are you wearing?

Yn: Bau? At least convey wishes to my mom.

V: Sorry, convey my wishes to her. What are you wearing? Can you send me a picture later?