THE CONFESSION

V: And using this doesn't? *holding the pocket knife up*
Y: What's happening? Yn were you about to cut yourself? *worried*
V: Did you even attend the therapy?
Yn: *looks at him mad* I did. And I wasn't using it.
V: Then why is it with you?
Yn: *stays silent*
V: THEN WHY IS IT WITH YOU!?
Yn: *flinches again also shivers a little as she was in the chilling cold for so long* P-please don't yell. *shuts her eyes close*
V: *his gaze softens looking at how vulnerable she is at the moment*
Y: Taehyungah, I'll take her to the room. You need to rest as well. Better give her sometime. I'll talk to her and tell you okay?
V: *eyes fixed on Yn* *slams the pocket knife on the ground breaking it and walks away furiously*

*Yi sung takes Yn to her room. Yn didn't talk much but she apologized for her interference while she and Tae got to spend some time, to which Yi-subg made it clear that she shouldn't be sorry about it. Yi sung made sure that she's fine and waited till she fell asleep. After an hour she left Yn's room and texted Tae about it, telling him not to worry. She asks him if he wants to meet her at the rooftop as it is his birthday and still there are only 2 hours left, but he denies as he was already tired. After receiving a good night from Taehyung, Yi-sung eventually drifts to sleep within no time. But it was different for him.*

*Meanwhile RM calls Yn asking her if she reached, just after he finished some of his work. He swiftly decides to pay her a visit. But to his surprise Yn asks him if they can have a drink together. So he collects the necessary things and reaches her room.*

RM: *putting the drinks in table* Why did you want to drink so suddenly today?

Yn: Nothing. Just felt like it *smiles*

RM: *walks to her and hugs her from the back placing his chin in her shoulder* Are you sure?

Yn: *nods with her bread cheeks*

RM: Okay. Whatever you say. *pecks the side of her forehead before letting her go* I'll stay away from those glasses. *points to the drink glasses in Yn's hands*

Yn: *chuckles* Good. Looks like you are in a good mood!

RM: Hahaha, why did you think so?

Yn: You are very awkward with skinship oppa. And you hugged me all by yourself.

RM: It just felt like it.

*They both settle on the couch beside eachother and start drinking*

RM: How did the outing with your friends go?

Yn: I was alone. Sorry I lied to you. I just wanted sometime alone.

RM: No worries Ynie. You don't have to explain it to me.

Yn: *leans back resting the back of her head on his chest with his arm around her and lets out a sigh*

RM: *rests the side of his head over hers* I don't want to push you but you can talk to me whenever you feel like okay?

Yn: Hmmm. Oppa?

RM: Hmmm?

Yn: What happened to those people? Are they still out?

RM: *hesitates* Sadly, yes.

Yn: Hmmm.

RM: We're so-

Yn: Aanya. Don't say it.

RM: Aarasso.

*She is now peacefully drunk just laying in RM's embrace*

Yn: Maybe you should leave. You have a schedule tomorrow right?

RM: It's okay. *looks down at her* Yn?