THINGS FALLING IN PLACE

*As a part of Jungkook's act Yn and Jungkook went out to have dinner. It was a small restaurant and as the food arrived they both were in a heated discussion and it's about V*

Jk: Come on Yn! Are you going to stay away from us now?

Yn: YAAH! How many times should I tell you it's not because of what he said, I am really busy. And I'm not doing it deliberately.

Jk: Yeah right! *scoffs*

Yn: Whaaat!?

Jk: Stop over doing it! You are being very bossy lately.

Yn: I'm not. I'm being strict to be perfect!

Jk: So you still sure that you are not going to join us at the party? Come on it's my party!

Yn: On my birthday!? Nope.

Jk: *sulks* FINE! Why do you have to be this way? I heard the V hyung apologised.

Yn: Firstly, he didn't do it properly and secondly he's not the reason. And if you'll excuse me I need to use the restroom. *gets up and leaves, the food arrives in the meanwhile*

*Jungkook being Jungkook adds extra salt and pepper onto Yn's food for cancelling of HIS party for her birthday and since he was a celebrity they were assigned a private table*

Yn: *comes back and sits* Ugh! These cramps are killing me! *irritated*

Jk's POV: Shit! Now she'll be extra mad if she eats that. *He wanted to stop her or do something but it was too late*

Yn: *irritated* What the fuck is this? *raises her hand up* Excuse me!

Waiter: Ye!

Yn: I think something's wrong with this dish. I don't want to be mean but it's doesn't even seem edible.

W: We're sorry. We have a new cook today. And our chef is on leave. I'm so sorry. Give me 5 min. I'll get it changed.

Yn: Its okay.

*After a while the cook comes out along with the waiter*

C: I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Yn: Please don't worry about it. It isn't a big deal

Jk: *looks at the chef's face that has dropped down hinting that he got an earful from the owner*

*Jungkook stays quiet not wanting to get scolded by her in this situation. They finish the dinner and Yn asks him to drop her by a bar nearby. She just wanted some time alone*

Jk: Okay we're here!

Yn: Thanks for the ride Jungkookah. *hugs him from her seat*

Jk: You won't let me accompany you. Who wants to be alone when the clock strikes 12:00 during their birthday.

Yn: Me. *unbuckling her seat belt*

Jk: *sighs* Aarasso. Tell me if you need anything. *pulls her in for a hug from his driver's seat* Happy birthday- in advance. Aannnddd, be careful if you're going to have FuN with any guy out there!

Yn: *rolls eyes* Come on! You know I don't hook up with random guys.

Jk: *flashes his bunny smile* Loosen up and have fun Yn.

Yn: *gets down and waves as he drives away*

*In the bar*

*It is a decent one and also late at night and just to avoid any sort of unwanted incidents Yn just sits at the counter where it is well lit and away from the dance floor. She visited that place once in a while also the bartender being her friend from college being one of the reasons. As her friend continued to do his job giving her, her drink she just sat there lost in thoughts and enjoying the drink sipping onto it slowly and eating the spicy side dish, set on the grill. It was noisy with all the people chatting and music playing but it was all in the background for Yn who's in her own world enjoying time by herself. Slowly coming back into the world she could hear a faint discussion that's happening around her between her friend and a new costumer. Her friend's name is Suho.*