PROLOGUE

*May 2013*

V: NAMJOON HYUNGGG!!!

RM: Auuh wey? *irritated face* Why are you yelling when we are in the same room?

*BTS are in their dorm, the tiny dorm where the seven young artists shared a single bedroom and their dreams. Their debut date is set to be a month later. After a tiring week full of practice, everybody woke to their rumbling tummies, indicating its the noon already*

V: *gets down his bunker throwing the pile of clothes onto his bed* I'm hungry. You have our allowance. Let's go to the ajummoni's shop and eat our lunch. * talks a deep voice with his bread cheeks and pure innocent puppy eyes*

RM: I forgot that it's the weekend today. I'll give you guys the money. Go ahead and eat. *spoke the 19 year old with his punk hairstyle contradicting the high IQ he had*

Jk: Rapmon hyung, what about you? you have been writing for so long. Aren't you going to eat with us. *a young honey voice came out of his pouty lips, while his bambi eyes were filled with concern towards his 'forever' leader*

RM: *smiles showing his dimple* I'm meeting with someone.

Jin: *yells in the background* SoMeONe? *the most handsome face peeked from the bunker above Namjoon's , the eldest with his distinct features, that glues all the eyes onto him*

Suga: *wiggling in sleep* Keep it down guys, hyung is sleeping *spoke a pale figure from under his blanket, not showing his concern and portraying to be cold*

RM: Jimin went to practice today. * dressing up* So he asked me to meet up with his friend that he promised that he would help with literature. So I said yes.

Hobi: *walks in shirtless* Are you sure it isn't a date? * a lean boy with the brightest heart shape smile spoke with his cheerful voice*

RM: *giggles wearing his hoodie* I heard she's smart. So I think I'm going to have a good time. * picks his bag up*

V: Wait she? * his puppy eyes widened while his cheeks buffed up because of the pout*

Suga: *from under the blanket* All the best Namjoonah!

Jin: YAAH! Why the hell are you wishing luck? Come back home on time. Don't spend too much time.

RM: Aarasso hyung! *smiles*

V: Wait! Jimin and I go to the same university and he only has one female friend there *talks while thinking* And it's Yn. *shook* Hyung! You are going to meet Yn? That crackhead?

RM: Yeah! Jimin already told me about you guys not at all finding each other tolerable and so he asked me not to tell it to you. *laughs*

Jk: H-hyung you just did.

RM: Oh shit! I guess you can deal with Jimin later then. *smiles sheepishly*

V: *serious* Hyung you can't meet her.

RM: *walking to the front door* Wey?

V: I don't like sharing my friend with that idiot. And now you are going to meet her too? NO!

RM: Are you sure that you are not jealous that I would be friends with her too?

V: NO! You won't like her hyung, just ditch the plan. She's so annoying. She's in the same class as us but being Jungkook's age. she thinks that she's a smart ass. *frowns*

RM: Woah, woah! *chuckles* Sorry, I can't. I gave Jiminie my word. Why do you hate her so much!

V: It's mutual hyung. I'll come along then.

RM: *shook* WEY?

V: I like to annoy by my presence. And Jimin's not around so it'll be fun. Also, you'll see that she hates me too, so that I don't seem like the rude bad guy here.

Hobi: But aren't you guys like best friends?

V: No, me and Jimin and are. And Jimin and Yn are. Me and Yn never!

Jin: Then why do you hangout at college?

V: Told you, because Jimin drags us to be with him.

RM: You can come along, but promise me - no trouble.

V: Okay , okay. No trouble! *cheerful, also wears a hoodie and shoes and runs out to RM*

*They both are walking on the street, while a faint voice started yelling Namjoon's name*

Jk: RAPMON HYUNGG!!

RM: *turns around* What are you doing?

Jk: *stops running* I'll come too. *looks down, shy*

RM: *smiles* Let's eat something at the cafe. I'm hungry.

*They all leave for the cafe*