END GAME

M: Oooor maybe- wait let me rephrase the sentence. She died EATING her favourite icecream? What do you think? *to Taehyung* Extra dates syrup? *laughs out loudly like a creep making everybody widen their eyes in terror*.

V: W-what!? *mumbles to himself*

*The room falls silent while everybody's eyes moved towards Yn. Taehyung's eyes never left Yn's sleeping figure, he wondered if she still had that warmth when they were in each other's embrace a while ago. And with that his mind slowly started going blank, as if his soul started to leave his body.*

*The silence is broken by a sound that seemed like a tiny pebble in a tin, to be more specific as if somebody is shaking a tin of spray paint. Everyone in the room except Taehyung looked towards the way the noise has been coming and it was Minjae. With his teeth he pulled out the lid of the tin he had in his hand, leaving everybody confused on what he was doing. He drops it onto the pillow on the bed and pulls his shirt up to cover his nose. It's then the people in the room realised that it could be something is poisonous.*

C: What the- COVER YOURSELVES! *to his crew*

Other cop: We donon have time, what about Ynssi?

M: NOBODY MOVE!

C: Taehyungssi please cover yourself. Don't breathe it.

V: *no response*

Other cop: Sir we can't let anything happen to him. We need to prioritise who to save and make a move.

C: Do you think it would be fine if Yn is dead?

O.C: N-no.

C: Sniper - now! *mumbles*

C: *mumbles slowly* Now!

*In a split second Minjae is on the floor with around 2-3 bullets shot onto his body by the sniper who was waiting on the terrace of the opposite window. Even before he knew he was lying on the floor wincing and crying in pain. The scene was too horrible to witness and Mr. Choi wanted Taehyung away from there.*

*Taehyung only gets the words that Minjae is dead into his ears. Looking at the slight moment of the duvet over her, because of the heaving of the chest, he walks towards her and sits on the edge of the bed, tugging a strand of her hair behind the ear and caressing her cheek.*

V: You are still warm. You are not pale. There's no way what he's saying is true, right Yn?

C: *signals to Saejin that has just came inside the apartment* You should get him out of here.

S: *nods and slightly holds Taehyung's arm*

V: *looks at him, tears rolling down* H-hyung this cannot be true. She's still breathing. She's just sleeping. Maybe because she's so tired that she didn't wake up even after all this noise. Right hyung? *looks at Yn and shakes her shoulder* Ynyah.... wake up now!

S: They'll take her to the hospital Taehyungah. We should leave.

V: W-what do you mean by leave? I'm not leaving her alone. I know you won't let me see her again if we leave now. I know it.

S: Taehyungah, we don't want you in the spot light. This becomes a huge issue and-

V: I left her alone when you asked me to do it last time right? After she got hit by the car. I remember how you sent her away without even letting us tell a good bye. I'm not going to leave Yn.

S: Taehyungah, Mianhae but she is dea-

V: NO! She's not! Look, are y'all blind, she is still breathing. And why aren't you hurrying her to the hospital yet?