DESTINY HAS ITS WAYS

Yn: I'll be right there! *cuts the call*
E: What's wrong? What happened?

Yn: Can you give me a ride to the XX hospital Eunwooyah? *picking up her coat*
E: I will. But can't it wait. This is really important Yn.

Yn: I'm sorry. I promise we'll talk in the evening. It's Joon they had to admit him in the hospital because of his breathing issue.
E: O-okay *hurt*
Yn: Don't worry. He's stable now. They are planning to perform a minor surgery soon.
E: Umm then can we continue talking, this is really urgent Yn.

Yn: I'm sorry Eunwooyah, I really need to go. I feel horrible not being able to talk things to him recently when I knew he was completely stressed out. *looks at Eunwoo that looked completely hurt*

E: Aarasso. Let's leave.

*They get into the car and Eunwoo's phone kept buzzing*

E: Can you see who it is?
Yn: Hmm okay. *looks at the screen* It's Taehyung, I didn't know that you guys were so close! *narrows her eyes looking at him suspicious*
E: I was just taking some tips on how to bear with that constant smacking of yours.
Yn: *rolls eyes* You two just want to piss me off.
E: *nods* Nope. I have more to do, than pissing you off. *smirks* *but internally feels bad remembering about what he's going to say*
Yn: *smacks his arm* SHUT UP PERVERT! Btw he says that he wants to talk to you.
*Clicks a selfie mocking Tae and sends it to him*•
Yn: Stop stealing my friends - and sent!

E: *chuckles* Didn't you say that's what he always told you when you were in college?
Yn: YEAH! That crackhead gave me a hard-time.
*V responds on msg*
V: Look who's saying that! 😒
V: Anyway, tell him to call me later.
E: (Yn) No I won't.
V: Yn do it! It's important
E: (Yn) Whatever. He's coming to the hospital with me - meet him then.
V: Wait, you are coming to the hospital? I thought he had something important to tell you.
E: (Yn) We're here.

E: What's he saying!?
Yn: He wants to talk to you. Told him to do that in hospital.
E: *nods* Let's go.
Yn: What are you hiding from me huh!? *twitching her eyebrows* And why are you so close friends with Taehyung!?
E: Ynnn! Stop it, nothing really. *ruffles her hair*
Yn: *she feels a pit in her stomach*
E: What? Are you alright? *looking at her expression*

Yn: I feel like something bad is going to happen. *walking to Joon's room*
E: *stops abruptly*

Yn: Eunwooyah, Im scared. Joon's going to be fine right?
E: *hugs her* Yes. He is. Go ahead. I'll wait here.

*She enters Joon's room and sees him sleeping with his mask on. He was awake and slowly gets up putting the O2 mask away.*

RM: Long time no see Yn!
Yn: *tears up* *goes to him and hugs him sitting on the edge of the bed*
RM: *smiles and hugs back burying his face onto her neck* I missed you.
Yn: I'm so sorry. I should have even sent out a text.

RM: Nooo. It's for our good. I'm fine now.
Yn: You should have just called me Joon. I could have helped you. Why were you stressing so much?

RM: *lets go of her* W-what do you mean?
Yn: You think I don't know? You had this issue for a ling time it didn't bother you this much. You have something in your brain that ceased your health.

RM: *nods looking down* Don't tell all this to PDnim okay?

Yn: *holds his hand and smiles* I won't. Let's talk about it after you rest up for a while okay?

RM: *smiles showing his dimple* Can I hug you again?

Yn: *pulls him in for another hug* Are you scared for the surgery?