JEALOUSY

V: Soo.... h-how would you react if I say that I like you?

Yn: *looks at him with no change in her expression with her huge eyes blinking*

V: *waits for a few seconds* W-what? Say something?

Yn: Oh I can talk? *asks in pout* I thought you asked me to stay quiet. *giggles*

V: *groans and looks at her in dis-belief* YYYNNNN!!! *sighs and let goes of her hands pushing his hair back*

Yn: *looks at him confused* Whaaat?

V: Did you even listen to what I said?

Yn: Yea! You said what would I do if you told me you like me. Right?

V: Yes! AND.ANSWER.THAT.QUESTION!

Yn: *pouts* Why are you mad? *puppy eyes*

V: You are really testing my patience *sighs* Can you please answer that question for me Ynie? *babies her*

*Suddenly smacks the back of his head*

V: YAAAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I WAS BEING NICE? *gets up from the couch rubbing his head*

Yn: Well you asked me how would I react so I showed it to you *answers in pure innocence looking up at him*

V: What? *sits back* T-this would be your reaction? W-why?

Yn: *scoffs* You ask me why? All those idols and stars that want to get to close to you ask me to give their number to you backstage remember? And you gladly accepted most of them? I wouldn't even believe you if you said that you like me.

V's POV: True that.
V: But I never dated any of them. I just maintain friendships Yn.

Yn: Okay *shrugs*

V: What?

Yn: What am I supposed to say? You do you, friends or date- what do I have to do with it. *bell rings* FOOODDDD!!
*runs to the door, after settling they start eating*

Yn: Waah! Everything is sooo good! Did you order all my favourites?

V: Yes!

Yn: How did you know? *claps and starts eating*

V: *just looks at her in silence* You should have come to the dinner today. I missed you there. *mumbles*

Yn: Hmm? *looks up with her stuffed cheeks*

V: Nothing. *takes a bite*

Yn: I want to drink.

V: Yn NO!

Yn: Come on it's your birthday!

V: We only have an hour left and you drank enough already.

Yn: Taehyungah chaeebaaaallll!

V: *sighs* Aarasso. But not more than two glasses.

Yn: *nods like a good innocent kid*

*But Yn being Yn starts whining after two glasses that she wants more.*

Yn: *fake cries* I HATE YOU!

V: Well if that makes you stop then I'm fine with it.

Yn: *groans in irritation* AAARGGHH! *climbs onto him to grab the bottle*