PRE-DEBUT

*They enter the cafe, and V and Jungkook immediately rush to the counter to get some food, while RM searched for the person he's looking for*
V: Namjoon hyung! What do you want? *looks at him* Hyung, what are you searching for?
RM: I don't see her here. There are a lot of people here today.
Jk: *in tiny* I-it's friendship day today.
V: Really? I'll buy bands for members today. *smiles into a thin line with his bread cheeks*
RM: You have seen her before, look around and tell if you see her.
V: *irritated face* *looks around* I think she didn't reach yet. Such a mannerless girl.
*someones taps on Namjoon's shoulder making him turn around*
Yn: *hesitant* N-namjoonssi!?
RM: *turns around* Ah ye!?
Yn: *smiles* Oppa, it's me Yn. Jiminie told me to meet you here.
RM: Ah ye! Annyeoseyo. *smiles bowing mildly*
Yn: *smiles back* Jimin was right, I could find you right away by your hairstyle.
RM: *chuckles awkwardly* I'm not a fan though.
*Taehyung and Jungkook are in the crowd behind
Jungkook, so she didn't see them yet*
Yn: *giggles* Khinchana! It looks good. Thank you for agreeing to help me Oppa! My treat today, for that.
RM: Aanya aanaya.
Yn: Pleaseee! I feel awful making you come here. Also, it's friendship day today. So just think that you made a new friend.
*pops from behind namjoon*
V: Ah Khireee? (oh really?) Happy friendship day Yn! ( smiles sweetly but with full of sarcasm)
Yn: *her calm was long gone, she looks at him with utmost anger* What the f*ck you doing here?
Jk: *shook*
V: *walks to her wiggling his eyebrows* Awwww! *talks cutely* It's friendship day today right!? And you were saying it's your treat, so here! *shoves a few packet of snacks into her hands making her lips apart in disbelief* Thanks for the treat Ynssi! *indicating her to pay*
RM: Yaah!
Yn: *glares at V*
V: *walks backward* Ah BTW you can make one more new friend, this is our maknae Joen Jungkook.
Jk: *hesitant* A-annyeeoseyoo Ynssi.
V: So he's your friend now. *gives Jungkook food as well* *leaves dragging Jk*
RM: I-I apologise on his behalf. Here let me help you, you need not pay-
Yn: *smiles* Khinchanayo. You all are still my friends if you are Jimin's. Please don't mind Oppa! I'm good. *while the cashier is billing* I have no clue how you are coping up, it must be hard putting your trust into a small company and working so hard along with college.
RM: Looks like you knew Jimin for quite a while.
Yn: Aneyo! It's just been a semester. But Oppa! You guys inspire me. Really! I can't wait to see your achievements.
V: *comes from the back again* Enough with the sweet talk.
Yn: *glares, rolling eyes* Bau? Go and wait for your food.
RM: *giggles* We already have a fan even before debut!
Yn: *smiles* Ye! What's going to be the group's name?
RM: We are thinking of Bangtan Soenyeondan!
Yn: *nods* Unique! *making fists in air* Bangtan Soenyeondan fighting!
V: *mimics her*
Yn: *smacks his head*
V: Agghhh!
Jk: *shook again*
*They settle down at a table, Namjoon helps her with the literature. She was an ordinary college girl, but it's undeniable that she's so warm and sweet. RM wondered why V hates her so much despite that fact Jimin completely adores her. He also observed that she's actually introverted but talks well once she feels comfortable. He felt good around her and was glad that she feels comfortable around him. V enjoyed his food and also annoying her. It was a four seater table so Jungkook had to sit beside the Yn's seat. He was quiet the whole time, looking around with his huge bambi eyes, making RM chuckle at how shy he is.*
RM: *suddenly* Why do you guys hate eachother so much?
V; Because she hates S.Korea and still stays here.
Yn; Yaah! I never said I hated S. Korea. I just hate your obsession with being pretty. *to RM* Oppa! I'm born in Korea but my parents are not Korean, I had a hard time growing up hearing how I'm not the Korean beauty standard and honestly whatever people see the first thing they utter is Yeppo! Like it's the only thing that it matters. And this guy has a obsession with prettiness. All the truth and dare games in the college, he's like I like pretty and cute girls, I mean you can like whatever you want but it's not the only thing right!? He is famous in college and all the girls think being bitchy is fine because boys like them anyways. *rollseyes*
V: She's only saying that because she's not like them hyung!
RM: Woah woah! Stop! Yaah taehyungah, it's not the only thing matters you know!
V: I know hyung! But she didn't listen to me anytime. She just has it in her hear and that shit head isn't ready to listen that I'm not like that. That's what pisses me.
Yn: Oppa! I just don't like boys like this. It's not only about Taehyung.
V: Whatever! I'm going to buy the bands. *leaves*
RM: *nods* Aarasso aarasso! Continue with the work, I brought up the wrong question.
Jk: *sighs*
RM: Oh my coffee is here. *leaves to get it*
Jk: Y-you know Taehyungie hyung is not like that.
Yn: *looks to the side* Hmm?
*Jungkook looks at her face with the circular spectacles and her hair tied up into a pony. Her maroon sweater complimenting her skin tone. He rarely talked to girls but he liked being around this one. How she blabbered not having him to talk much clearing the awkwardness. He slowly starts turning red*
Yn: *raising her brows* J-jungkookssi, you are turning red.
Jk: *gulps with his lips covering his bunny teeth* Ah ye! I don't talk much. You can call me Jungkook, V hyung told me that we are of the same age.
Yn: Ah really? It's okay, I hope you feel comfortable around me.
Jk: *smiles and nods*
Yn: *mumbles* Cute!
V: *again comes from behind her* Bau!?
Yn: *shook* Yaah! Stop doing that!
V: DID YOU CALL HIM CUTE?
Jk: *completely turns red*
Yn: Taehyungah! Stop embarrassing me like that!
RM; *giggles settling down* Awww, two cute makneas!
V: You won't look good together. Yn is taller than you.
Jk: *offended* Hyung! I'll grow taller soon.
V: *glares* Jungkookah! Sit beside Namjoon hyung. This girl! I can't leave you with my friends at all.
Yn: The last thing I want to do is sit beside you.
V: And the first thing? Hit on my brother!?
Yn: IM NOT HITTING ON HIM. *crosses her and leans back onto the chair, tuning away from V*
RM: *chuckles* Cute! *ruffles her hair*
Yn: *shook starts turning red*
V: Hyung! You too. *to Yn* just finish your work and let us go.
Yn: Who asked you to come?
V: Aiyyeee! I know you would have missed me *nudges her arm with his elbow playfully*
Yn: *glares* I would rather die.
V: *smiles satisfied that he irritated her successfully*
*After a while they are about to leave. Yn's packing her bag*
Yn: Taehyungah!
V: Hmm!?
RM's POV: Woah they are acting normal.
Yn: Give this to Jiminie *hands him a friendship band*
V: *raising his brows* Aarasso. *looks at her while taking it* Yaah! Is that a pair? Like a set?
Yn: Yeah so?
V: Where's mine?
Yn: *scoffs* Why would I give you!? Go ask cindy!
V: Why would Cindy give me?
RM's POV: Oh it started agin.
Yn: Because she's your girlfriend?
V: Well is Jimin your boyfriend?
Yn: No! Duh!
V: Then if you can give Jimin a paired one then give one for me too.
Yn: *rolls eyes* I don't have one.
V: You do. *points at hers*
Yn: T-that's mine. *looks at him* *dull* FINE! *takes it off hesitantly and gives him*
Jk: *notices her mild pout* T-this is for you Yn! *hands her a band*
Yn: *smiles mildly* Thank you! I'm glad I made some 'good' friends as well.
RM: See you later Yn! *waves*
Yn: *waves at them* Bye!
*On their way back dorm*
RM: You shouldn't have forcefully taken that from her. It looked like she really wanted her and Jimin to have a set.
V: Khinchana hyung! Don't worry about it. I have one for three of us. *shows a package from his bag* I didn't want to be left out, that's why I took it. I'll give it to her and Jimin along with me tomorrow.
RM: *nods* I don't understand you guys.
V: Jimin is my best buddy hyung. If she's his friend then I'll respect that. Even though we don't get along much.
RM: Hmmm.
Jk: *suddenly* Hyung, do you think the friends we have right now, will stick with us in the future?
RM: I don't know. But growing in life we have to let go a lot of things. Let's hope we'll have our valuable ones with us for a long time. *sighs* We still didn't get any approval from any broadcasting station. For our debut stage.
V: Hyung, we'll make it right?
RM: We will *smiles looking at them* As long as we are together we are going to make things happen.