22. What's Next?

I woke up because the harsh sunlight shining was in my eyes. I sat up on the bed ready to greet my lovers. By instead I saw empty beds ready to greet my lovers. But instead, I saw empty beds around. What the heck was that about. Oh right they are the 'Princes of Alatias', they probably had something important to do.

As I was thinking, I noticed a piece of paper on the nightstand. I grabbed it and opened it. It was a letter! 'Dear Namjoon, sorry that we aren't here for you right now. We are stuck in an important situation. And we need your help. So right after you read this, go quickly shower, take clothes that are beside your feet and meet us in the royal library, Your Loves.'

I took the clothes and ran to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and then wore my clothes. I styled my face and hair, afterwards. Right after that, I rushed to the library. Wait, I don't know the way to the library! Maybe I should ask someone.

"Um, excuse me. Do you know where the royal library is?" I asked a guard. "Oh, just go straight then go right. You will see a marble staircase, then just climb that. You will be there." "Oh, thank you very much!" I bowed I dashed to the way he told me to go. I went straight and I saw many windows. I turned right and saw a very beautiful staircase. I climbed it and I was finally in front of the library.

I saw a few guards waiting. "sir, please come with. The queen is the one that called you." I nodded and followed them. I then saw the queen and the others. I bowed to the queen to show respect because....she is a queen for God's sake. "Hello, Your highness. How can I help you?" I smiled. "Oh Namjoon, how are you?" "I am fine, Your Highness." "So I called you because I need your help with something."

"How can I be helpful to your, M'am" "You see, the thing is that...do your remember the 7 Crystals I told you about?" "Yes" "Yeah so right now one of them is blinking really weird colours." I had a very confused face, to be honest. "Look I am sorry but since we don't have enough time then I will have to explain it to you quick." "No problem" "The crystals always blink if they have to give us any messages. That blinking has a specific colour. But it also depends on which crystal is blinking which colour. The seventh crystal is blinking very unusual colours which we have decoded means that its protector is somewhere nearby. And since you are the one who just came to this kingdom. So we suspect.....it must be you."

I gasped real loud. Like, what the actual fuck!? What the heck!? This is happening too fast in my opinion. "But since we have to make sure that you are the one. You will have to do a test." She pulled me with her to more inside of the library.

She finally brought me to the bottom floor and now we standing in front of a huge golden door. She scanned her hands, face and eyes. The automatically opened. Like wow! That was cool. When I entered the place I was amazed. It was so cool. It was like right out of a Sci-fic movie. I finally spotted the 7 crystals. WOW! THEY LOOKED SO FUCKING PRETTY!

I rubbed my eyes in disbelieve. "The middle crystal is the 7th crystal." She said. I looked at it and it had a royal blue colour. Beautiful! It was blinking to a darker blue. I stepped closer and it started blinking even faster. I freaked out and stepped back. "Mother I think it's definitely him," Jungkook spoke. "Yeah, but he has to do the test before he can be picked." "Namjoon let's all go through the portal to the place your test is going to be taking place.

They go through the portal. Look I am really lazy to write anything else.

We ended up coming in a very beautiful forest. It looked so surreal. "Namjoon, I just want to tell you that it is going to be not that easy. I can't tell you much but just remember....there is just no way you will get hurt. We all trust you that you will make it out safe." Jin said and hugged. "Remember that we love you, Hyung!" Kookie kissed my cheek. We all hugged.

The queen spoke, "Namjoom before you start, you need to know that this whole thing has a time limitation of 4 hours. You have to start from the house that is in the middle. Then do you see the mountain with something shining?" I looked up and saw what she just said. I nodded. "Yeah, that's the 'Sword of the Heros', you will have to get that. Once you pick that up the test is completed. Also" She came near me and patted my shoulder. "I will give this one and only advise. Not everything is what it looks like. Now good luck on your adventure!" I smiled at her. I bid goodbye to them and got prepared for what was coming up for me.