26. Bravery

Namjoon's POV

I was looking at the floor while nervously fiddling with my fingers. I felt 6 people intensely staring at me. Which made not wanting to look up even more. "Namjoon" Hoseok said "Yes?" I asked still not looking at him. "we all have to ask you a question. SO do you mind coming with us to the bedroom?" "N-no I am fine with it."

We all got up and headed outside the room. We then started climbing down some spiral stairs. I was still not completely familiar with the palace or not familiar at all. Cause...c'mon, it's bigger than any movie you have seen them in or imagined.

We finally arrived in front of the room. It was a different room than ours. Jin signalled something to the guards from which they backed up. We finally got inside and Yoongi Hyung closed the door. I was looking at in amazement. But since everyone was serious I decided to hide it and sit down with a serious face.

Everyone was sad down again staring at me with something in their eyes. I was still really nervous so I just looked elsewhere. Yoongi leaned closer. "Joon, were you lying when you said about the marriage?" My anxiety grew higher to the roof as Yoonig Hyung was coming closer. I was scared to look at him. "n-no I wasn't-" He immediately lifted my chin harshly. His eyes darkened. "Look at me when speaking. "He said in a deeper voice then finally let go of me.

"I-I wasn't lying when I said that I w-wanted to...marry y-you guys." "why do you say that Love," Jungkook said that with softer voice and eyes. "Because you guys...were the only people that were there for me. You were the one that loved me for being me. You were the one that made me feel loved. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you guys."

"aww Hyung, you are so sweet! We love you too!" Jimin cooed and kissed him. Yoongi's eyes softened as well. So he decided to shyly peck him on the cheek and then give him his signature gummy smile. Namjoon returned the action. Hoseok was also giving his heart smile, for which you will surely need a sun's screen and sunglasses to survive and see it.

"C-can I also ask you guys something?" "No...not before we clean and bandage your wounds," Taehyung said while chuckling. And that's what they exactly did. They cleaned his wounds first then gently attached a bandage.

No One's POV

Namjoon was sitting on the chair while Jungkoook was bandaging the last wound that was on his feet. Namjoon felt like Cinderella. Do you remember that part where the prince was putting the crystal shoe onto Cinderella? Yeah, Namjoon felt like that. But instead, it was a bandage, Namjoon still enjoyed the feeling though.

They all went back down to sitting. They were also ready to answer the question that Namjoon had. "So Joonie, what was the question that you wanted to ask?" Namjoon was thinking about how he can make his question more simple and understandable. " So like I heard you guys calling the queen 'Mother' which you guys are the prince. But since you guys are like brothers so how did you have a lover-type relationship. I don't mean to offend any of you. I just don't want any secrets between us.

The others just looked at Jin. "are you sure you want to hear it? It's a long story." Namjoon smiled "It's fine. I love listening to all your stories. Also, I like having a storytime once in a while. " Jin sighed and looked back at the others, as a sign of aksing or approval. They nodded in unison. It was only fair that they told their past since Namjoon told them his.

Jin started speaking. "Well, you...the queen is not out biological mother." Namjoon was surprised. he didn't expect that, or maybe he did. I think you need to know a bit more about mother so then you can understand her struggles and just get how everything managed to happen. It will be me telling you the stories of our mother which include a little bit of answer to your question. I am also telling you in-depth cause you need to know how brave our queen since you are part of us." Namjoon nodded.