15. Not Again

I was in a deep slumber until my soaring body woke me up. I really am so ready to see what kind of weird place I am in this time. Like I don't even remember how many weird places I woke in. I don't even care anymore. I really don't want anything bad to happen, though. But I am too tired to actually think of a plan or something.

I slowly opened my weak eyes. Everything was blurry for a few minutes. I felt my body was soaring like never before and I was feeling very numb and cold like an ice cream. I don't know how to explain what I was feeling. Soon after my vision became clear and I was able to see everything. But what I saw, shook my bones.

I saw a huge room with great space. The room had an combination of red and gold colour. It was pretty dim in there. Not only that, the things that were in their horrified the heck out of me. There were sharp swords, horrifying knives, expensive guns, and brutal whips which were many of them. I literally have no idea on what's happening right now but something is happening. Like this is soooo scary. Another thing that i just realised was that i was strapped to this chair, which was even scarier.

I was trying to understand what was happening until two guards opened the door that made me flinch in my chair. Another guy came in following the two. You seriously don't want to know who it was. It was the guy back from the cave. HOLY SHIT! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE! He was smirking devisly at me.

What was he doing here?! Got was my heart pounding hard right now. He was comming near me. OH FOR GOD'S SAKE PLS NO!! GOD NO!

yes i get it, i wrote  a pretty short chapter. But let me explain my self.

THere was THis ShittY Test GOIng all AROUnd the school which i am sure i failed in so yeah. DOn''t judge. Hope u like the chappy. Meme of the day. 

bye!!!!!!

bye!!!!!!