18.Finally Back

I felt very cosy and comforted. But I was still laying down with my eyes closed. I was not completely awake but still awake. "Young Master, please wake up." A feminine voice whispered in my ears, giving me ticklish sensation.

I finally rose from my light slumber. I obviously looked around me and saw a bunch of maids staring at me with a light smile. I was very surprised, to be honest. I looked around the room. It was basically like a palace. It was so beautiful. 

I once again look at the maids

I once again look at the maids. "Umm...where.....am I?" I nervously asked. "You are at the grand palace of Alantias! You were brought here back by the 6 masters." "OMG am I really at ALANTIAS right now!" I shouted with excitement while jumping off the bed. How much I wanted to be in this place and have a great time. "yes you are!" Another maid exclaimed. "Right now we are ordered by the queen to help you get ready for the evening dinner. "well ok then

By now I was changed into some great royal clothes which I know I don't deserve.

It was night already. Everywhere chandeliers brought the shine to the palace. Candles which added the beauty to the place. Carpets that made the place look more royal. And lastly, the heat of the fire, which brought warmth to our hearts. Today was truly a great day. Everyone had a smile on their face. No worries. The people looked like they were preparing for a celebration. Is it because of me? Who knows.

I was walking through the halls when I heard a maid shout. "Young master please proceed with us to the grand dining hall." "yeah, sure-" I was immediately dragged. We entered the dining hall. There were already 7 cool people sitting there. A lot of people were there. But most of them were just maids and guards. The 7 people finally noticed me and stood up. I then realised who they were. MY LOVERS!!!! I gasped loudly. I also saw a beautiful lady with them. "Joonie!" Jimin yelled and ran to me. "Hyung!" Jungkook said and ran. By now all the of us 7 lovers in a huge group hug, enjoying each others warmth.

Someone coughed. We all turned around. I then realised that it was the queen. Oh, shoot! "Oh, sorry mother." Jin apologised. OMG are they prince!? "sorry" I mumbled. "No problem Namjoon." She spoke. Wait she sounds like the person who talked with me at the Moon Night! "I am sure you have already heard my voice." She giggled. "Anyways, please take your seat. Today is a very special day you know." "oh, it is?" I asked. "we are really happy that you are back Namjoon. So we decided to actually celebrate your escape from The  Gold Swords." 

She probably saw my confused face, because she started to explain what she meant. "Basically the people that you escaped from. And sorry if I am being impolite but I am really hungry so...Let us begin the grand dinner!

sorry for uploading sooo late i was just doing some OTHER stuffs. ANd yeah....hope u like it!