16. Free

Warning! 16+ shit going on, it ain't that mature but kinda is and I know all of yall are gonna ignore the fact.... cause......come on.

I saw Jackson walking towards me and smirking devilishly at me. I tried to move as much I can, but the strong grip of the chains was holding me back. I tried to scream loudly but the gag was stopping me. The more I moved the more it hurt me. The more I scram the more I lost my energy.

Despite all the pain I was going through, I just kept fighting, and he just kept coming more closer.... closer....and closer. At the end, his face was extremely close to my face. I could feel his hot breath hitting my lips.

"how more of your energy are going to waste by that sweet voice of yours, princess", he said. How dare he call me princess. I am not his, I am only my lovers'. I wish they call me that. "don't you dare call me princess you bastard! I am not yours!" I spat. "That's why I brought you here, to make you mine and not those losers'! You are also becoming very naught now, maybe we have to give you a punishment." "what do you mean by punishment" I bitterly spoke. "you will know princess.... you will know."

He then raised his hand in a taking position. One of the guards came to him and gave to him a whip. Wait......a whip......a whip!? He looked at the whip then at me. He showed that same smirk but in a scarier manner. "Now count to 70 or I will turn it 100." He said. "w-what, no, you can't just hit me" "bad boys always need a punishment." He raised the whip high and hit me with it. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" "count or else, princess" "o-one" Another harsh whip "t-two" and another. "thr-ee"

Fast forwards to 70 whips

" SEVENTY!!! SEVENTY!!! STOP FOR GOD'S SAKE NOW!!!!" I scram at the top of my lungs. By now I just want to die. This is worst then hell. What the heck was that. I hope we are done. I was panting so hard, like shit hard.

He gave the whip back to guard. I think it is done. "Don't that we are done with this princess. Now whatever I ask you or tell you do, you do it or else." WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK?!

"now tell me when the first time was you met the 6 idiots" dude how in the world do u think I will remember that. "ummm I don't know" I truthfully answered. The next thing I felt was a sharp slap on face. Yup, he just slapped me super hard.

"I don't take 'I don't know' as an answer, bitch. Now tell me everything I ask, or you know what will happen." I nodded to him. "use that mouth of yours whore." "y-yes" "tell me then, why you like them" "umm because they always care about me and because I just love them for some reasons"

after a few hours later

My body is completely broken from all that torture. I got hit every time basically. Like what did I do to still suffer. I just want to see my lovers. Jackson and his men are not in the room anymore. My body is completely numb, and I am seriously not able to think of a way to get out of here. I just want to be free.

If I just sit here, then nothing will happen maybe I should make a move so that I don't have to suffer. I saw a sharp object a bit near me. I tried to grab it with my feet. After a while I was finally able to have to object on my lap. I it to my back hand and cut the rope. (sorry I was not really able to describe the way of cutting opening the ropes, so I am sorry.) FINALLY, GOD!

I think its mid night so probably all the guards are kind of tired or something. But the thing is that the door is locked so it's mean that I have to open it somehow. If you didn't know, but I am really good at lock picking. Ok that is an actual fact. I got to stick that I found on the floor and then started doing the thing to save my life.

After opening I slowly snuck out of the room. I saw everyone sleeping so I went quietly out of the hallway. There were the same staircases. I quietly but quickly ran down them. Finally, I saw a door, I opened and saw the outside world which I haven't seen for eternity. I can't believe that I am actually free!

I am sorry for not uploading in a while.....i was just a lonely bitch who had to do some work alone even though it was meant to do with friends.... sorry once again hope you liked the chapter! Thanks for reading! 

 sorry once again hope you liked the chapter! Thanks for reading!